Birthday Express Reviews

08/28/2014
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 4310 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi€atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Jul 19, 2014
    Shouldn't charge so much to ship to guam
  • Jul 19, 2014
    i love birthday express. i always shop for my kids stuff on the site. don't find anywhere else that compares.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    The perfect theme for my daughters birthday party.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    This is my first online order ever from Birthday Express. I am just hoping that i get these products on time. But i am really satisfied with this site considering i didn't even know about this merchant until i searched for a general topic on the web.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I can't wait to get my products. My purchase process was quick and simple. The website was user friendly. I like the veriety in the products.
    I love birthday express
  • Jul 19, 2014
    i really like the site and the available items for theme parties. free shipping is always wonderful. if not for the free shipping i most likely would not have ordered
    I love shopping here
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Wished they had more adult birthday choices especially for men (such as sports, music, DJ, camera, professions, hobbies, etc) Also more adult themes for women like music, travel destinations (Paris, Italy themes), hobbies, shoes/purses, tea party, etc.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I WAS GLAD TO ORDER FROZEN BIRTHDAY SUPPLIES I HAVE A LITTLE GIRL THAT CALLS ME AMMIE AND LOVES FROZEN.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    My total experience with Birthday Express was so very enjoyable, that's the best part about it! Not only were the savings, and the searching for my party necessities easy and convient to find, but also I could afford it very easily! The originality and the helpful tips really helped me but my original touch on my party at a very afforadable rate! I will be coming back to shop here MUCH MORE OFTEN! Seeing as this is only the first time I've ever even shopped on this site! A++
  • Jul 19, 2014
    good selections good prices more variety would be better
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Can't wait to receive the tiaras/wands for my granddaughter's sweet 16 party. Based on the product reviews, I am sure I will be completely satisfied.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I love the ease of this site. An extreme lifesaver for me!! I'll never shop anywhere else again for birthday supplies.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Found just what we wanted for a mermaid birthday party.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I am very pleased with the prices for everything on here. So far the best site I have found for all the birthday party supplies I have needed.
    Jul 19, 2014
    I am highly pleased with everything I ordered. My kids love the items as well. I have recommended your website to everyone I know on facebook.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    their products are exactly what they say they are I love everything I ordered. and they are well packaged
  • Jul 9, 2014