Birthday Express Reviews

04/26/2015
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 3577 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Mar 11, 2015
    cant wait for my order to arrive!
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I am very satisfied with my experience. I had an issue applying a promo code, emailed and the customer service representative took care of it for me. I look forward to using this site for all my party orders.
    I like it
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I've always been satisfied with Birthday Express!
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Happy to fund super why products
  • Mar 11, 2015
    they have nice items with decent prices. The shipping could be a little less but still fair.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Disappointed that napkins that coordinated sold out and a hat also not available.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    I love this website its convenient for me I can shop at home no hassel
  • Mar 11, 2015
    It was glad to find the color and theme I was looking for, but was a little annoyed not seeing pricing for the party pack individual items and that the balloons don't come in larger packs. Also free shipping is always appreciated.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    the products are great, cheap and nice
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Very happy with website. Easy to maneuver and had everything I was looking for, and a variety of colors and other items I needed :)
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Love this site and will always order my children's party stuff from it!
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Love the selection of items to choose from made making my birthday shopping for a 1st year birthday a joy!!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    The Secret Agent Party goods are so fun! You ought to add a notebook for the agents to record their secret messages.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mar 11, 2015
    WILL NEVER, EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!!!! I PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR AN ORDER PLACES ON MONDAY AND STILL DIDN'T HAVE MY ITEMS FRIDAY!!!!! I TALKED TO 2 PEOPLE WHO GUARANTEED ME THAT MY ORDER WOULD BE HERE BY FRIDAY, WHICH IT WAS NOT!!!!!! NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Always my go to place for birthday supplies. Have been using you guys for 8 years
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Mar 11, 2015
    I will never shop with them again. Totally ruined my daughters 6th Birthday Spa Party!!!!
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Love it!! Great selection and great prices
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Mar 11, 2015
    I ordered 2-seperate orders. Called and checked on order when it did not show up on time. I was informed it would be there the next day. One order showed up but main birthday pack did not. My second order was a day late but due to weather understandable. I called back to check on my first order. I was informed it never shipped. This was tmy grand son Octunauts party stuff. Then it was explained the special events took priority. Then you need to say on web site that you will get your order if nothing else is happening. The money was charged to my credit card on the first day I ordered. Could not ship my package but had no problem collecting money.