Birthday Express Reviews

07/11/2014
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 5207 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi€atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Jun 9, 2014
    The only place that have everything you need for a beauty full party
  • Jun 9, 2014
    so expensive to ship over sized product..
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Many items you offer were cuter than Oriental Trading Company, but the price difference kept me from purchasing the majority of items from your store. Since I haven't purchased from your store before, it will be interesting to compare the quality (Oriental Trading Co. has poor quality)... but when you are spending money on items that are disposable or are kid party favors, price matters.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I really like this website and I'm slowly getting my daughters first birthday supplies
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Great merchandise and service.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Keep up the good work! I have ordered party stuff for all of my kid's birthdays and just love the quality and ease of putting to together of the products on this site. I also ordered lollipops for the party favor boxes for my daughter's first birthday and loved how you shipped them in bubble wrap so the would not break. But that is an example of the crazy awesomeness of this company... Love love love you guys... :)
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Great website,would use again!
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I have bought from this company every year for my son's birthday and it has always been great quality stuff :) Thank you!
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I liked that all I needed was in stock.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Cheaper price compared to other store. Furthermore, we can get some discount for our purchase.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I have been ordering from birthday express for 13 years from costumes for my 3 children to birthday supplies. I've been very satisfied with them.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I love using Birthday Express for all of my son's birthday parties! Their merchandise is affordable and I always have great comments about all the items I purchase!
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I have always ordered my supplies from this site and I love it!!