Birthday Express Reviews

07/24/2014
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 5271 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi€atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

i love it
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Confused b/c as I was shopping a page came up with a timer saying that if I checked out in (e.g 14 minutes) that I would get 20% off, I could never find it again, so disapointed that I only was able to get 10% off
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Adorable items to make any party complete!
    YHANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE IT
  • Jun 22, 2014
    S&h Is too expensive, which makes your products reasonable prices not reasonable at all anymore. It makes you want to reconsider whether to order with you in the future or not.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I love the products and the offers. i always recommend this site for parties.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Was a little disappointed that there are not enough Pokémon/Digimon theme products. Change theme.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I love shopping here because you have a variety of party supplies I use for my party planning business. Anytime I use your products guests ask me where did you get that from. I will continue to use Birthday express.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I love the fire truck party favor boxes and the personalized scroll. I can't wait to see them. This is the only site that had this stuff.
    Great easy transaction
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I liked the service that was provided.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I had a great experience at Birthday Express as I always do. I have been ordering from the company for the last 6 years and have been please by its products and services. Thank you!
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I am very pleased with this company!
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I hope I enjoy the snow globes that I just purchased because is the only website I could find it!
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jun 22, 2014
    Birthday express saved my son's first birthday! I work 60hrs a week and with little time to shop. Having the party packs saved me a ton of time! I also had a 20% off code that save me a ton of money! Birthday express was also the most reasonable place for Dr. Seuss items. I've recommended birthday express to everyone who showed up for the party. We received a time of compliments on the decorations!
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Good variety of products available
    Jun 22, 2014
    I have not called because it arrived during the weekend, but the order was incomplete although the invoice indicated it was all there.I hope they fulfill the order.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 22, 2014
    I absolutely love my package I received for my daughters party. the items were affordable and of good quality. they came right on the expected delivery date. im very satisfied and happy I chose Birthday Express.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Birthday express had all the items i've been looking for. and they have a big variety of items to choose from.
    Great seller highly recommended A++++
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Great selection and love free shipping!
    Jun 22, 2014
    I ordered 3 2-pack ninja turtle wristbands. I received only 3 actual wristbands total instead of 6.