Birthday Express Reviews

06/29/2015
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2774 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers, theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

Showing 2081 - 2100 of 2774 Reviews
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Option to continue shopping once item placed in shopping cart would have made the experience easier. Had to search each time to go back to the themed products
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I qualified for a coupon clearly stated on the site, which would not apply to my order, so I had to modify my order to meet pricing needs that I could afford. Overall I am not pleased with the price or the quanity of items in my order. I regularly spend a lot of money or party supplies from birthday express, but, after this purchase, I will highly unlikely be a returning customer.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Good selection, but ran out of big hero party items twice and couldn't purchase them for my 4 year old son's birthday party!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Wish you guys still partnered with shoprunner. I loved the free 2 day shipping and without it the shipping is a bit pricey.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I love the selection of products on birthday express! We are able to have such special birthdays for our children thanks to your website! Thank you!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Nice experience on your site. Glad I came across it. Hard to find Wiggles themed party supplies in the USA. Really happy with the packages that are offered. Keep up the good variety.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    E comprado varias veces en Birthday express y me a gustado mucho aquí es donde e encontrado los premios más bajos y ya lo e recomendado muchas gracias
  • Apr 22, 2015
    It was a good experience but I didn't like that they charge extra because it's for Puerto Rico
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Birthday is amazing, when my boys were younger I used birthday express for everyone of their birthday parties, now that I have god daughters I am continuing that tradition with them. Thank you Birthday Express.
    Apr 23, 2015
    I had a great experience with birthday express and will recommend to my family and friends.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Thank you for this website.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    You need to fix your content, when I was typing it was really hard because the letters would switch and be in a mess sentence!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I really like the site saw more merchandise I need to buy for my son's birthday
    Apr 23, 2015
    Was very satisfied and will definitely order again
    More variety is needed
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I like your merchandise, wish your coupon offers didn't require such a large purchase.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I found Birthday express when I was planning my daughters first birthday and I have been using birthday express ever since! Birthday express has a wide variety of supplies (more than any other websites I've been to) and great prices!! I have recommended birthday express to other friends and family members and they have been very happy! Thank you 😊
    Apr 23, 2015
    I loved my items from Birthday express and will be ordering again tomorrow!!!
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I wish Birthday Express had more Toms and Jerry products.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    It is very upsetting every time I call the number for assistance and either get hung up on or busy signal I would appreciate a call back
    Apr 23, 2015
    It was very difficult for me to contact the company by phone. The email response was quick but did not have the correct information regarding my order. When I finally was able to speak with someone over the phone they were very apologetic about the situation very nice and allowed me to keep both orders so I am overall happy with the experience
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    Love the theme appearance but too expensive.