Birthday Express Reviews

12/17/2014
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2623 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Sep 30, 2014
    I love Birthday Express and have purchased birthday kits from them for years.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    You have many great products. Some of the prices should be about 15% cheaper though.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Great selection! Its was hard to find my son's theme anywhere else, but it was here and in variety!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Wide selection, great products and easy checkout!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Love the choices for birthday decorations Will be ordering again 😀
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I have used this site for every birthday party for my almost 7 year old daughter.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I was sad to see that Disney Princess Tiana items have been discontinued.I have two girls and this is on of their favorites all year long.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    More Chuggington Items PLEASE!!!!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I like your products i did indeed experience issues checking out and needed to try twice and refresh information.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    The Number of Childern Section, should think about adding Number of Grand Childern for us old folks.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I love the variety and the party packs.
    love this website
  • Sep 30, 2014
    There were more options for girl stuff for the Mod monkey than boy. I would have liked to be able to purchase the Birthday monkey balloons as well but they were not offered for boys only girls.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I shop with birthday express for all of my festivities
    I love your products!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Organized, and you can find items that you don't see in other party stores.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Loved the ease of shopping and speed of check out. Will definitely use them again.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    The items I ordered are for my daughters 5th birthday. I think she is going to be very excited to see it altogether. The site is easy to manage, pricing is great and some items are unusual. Thanks for making my shopping a one stop place.
    Sep 30, 2014
    Shopping experience was very easy. Enjoyed looking at all the items and looking forward to shopping for my next event. All of the items were exactly what I expected. The animal print glasses were falling apart due to shipping but all the pieces were available and the animal print mask were extremely nice but they eventually started to come apart towards the end of my event. Very inexpensive and worth the value.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Would like to see more pirate choices and knight party supplies.
    Sep 30, 2014