Birthday Express Reviews

Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

Love this site!!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    The shipping and handling was pretty steep. Wish I could have just had to pay for my products and the shipping was free.
    Love Birthday Express!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    I enjoyed the quality of the items and the ease to be able to purchase my items.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Loved shopping but find the shipping rates to be a little extreme. If I had more time to research vendors, I would have went with a competitor if the shipping was cheaper.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    So easy to find exactly what you wanted and than some! Will definitely be doing all of my birthday party shopping on birthday express! Couldn't have been any easier to navigate.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Best variety of party decorations I could find.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Love the birthday theme packages, I come back every year for my child's birthday!
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Its a cute place to shop for kids for sure and they have reasonal prices on lots of items...
  • Mar 19, 2015
    the extra shipping was kind of pricey
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Mar 20, 2015
    Superrrrrr molesta con su servicio si no tienen mercancía o no la pueden enviar no la ilustren superrr mala experiencia con ustedes y así lo haré saber a persona que su servicio es pésimo
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Fast easy and affordable
    Mar 20, 2015
    I was kind of skeptical about ordering from this website because I never heard of it but I'm in love with this website the candy land theme decorations are beyond beautiful my daughters first birthday isn't until May 20th 2015 but I ordered them March 10th and everything was here by the 15th I ordered months ahead because like I said before I was skeptical I plan on ordering from this website again so in love
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Mar 19, 2015
    Great products, exactly what I wanted.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Great products. Wish you weren't out of some of my favorites.
    Mar 20, 2015
    I'm a returning customer and had placed my order on the 7th, paid express shipping to have it guaranteed delivery on the 11th. It's now the 20th and it's just now being shipped to us. My order # was 267402531 so you can see. I called every day from the 11th. Only after speaking to a manager the 19th did I get a resolution. Which was over nighted. With as easy as it was for the manager to resolve the situation, I feel that this problem could have been resolved after the 2nd day it hadn't arrived. If it wasn't for your rude customer service, the neglected feeling that my sons party was pushed back (because of our order not arriving on time), and the "glitch" in the system.. We would have returned. Unfortunately we won't be purchasing anything from your company EVER again! I understand that glitches happen but that's not the customers problem.. Why did we have to get punished for a decision made by your company? Please explain..
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I wouldn't order party stuff from anywhere else!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Great for birthday will order every year for my sons birthday
    Mar 19, 2015
    Great product had one item missing but got it resolved and the gentleman i talk to was very helpful amd polite