Birthday Express Reviews

10/21/2014
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3799 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi€atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Aug 26, 2014
    I was hunting around for Octonauts as my son loves this show. The only place that really had anything that would fit was Birthday Express. Very happy with the selection and I look forward to see what the quality of the merchandise is like. I was also on the fence to order then this 20% coupon code popped up, as I'm guessing Birthday Express knew I was on the fence as well!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I love the selection of products and colours. So many birthday themes to choose from!!!!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    confused about coupon discount on first order bounce125 flashed said I get it then couldn't use it?
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I love the wide selection of characters and supplies and how they display it to show how it would look at a party very cool.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    i LOVE THE SELECTION OF THEMES THAT BIRTHDAY EXPRESS HAS FOR LITTLE GIRLS BIRTHDAY PARTIES!!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I order all my kids birthday party supplies from birthday express!! Love their products!!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I did notice I should have received a discount on tmnt stuff and didn't but happy with selection!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I enjoy doing business with Birthday Express. Great prices and easy returns.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Provided just what I needed.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I did not see a search bar to navigate between 2 different party themes I was shopping; and there were no Despicable Me thank you cards. Otherwise, Birthday Express is the best! I've ordered the past 6 years and will continue.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Loved your site I just had a horrible time utilizing my shop runner and your discount codes - I was forced to separate my orders in order to weed out non shop runner items - so frustrating and made it a very difficult process...other site just send you the shop runner items via shop runner and non shop runner items via regular delivery without you having to remove the items - definitely a plus!!
    i really like it
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Aug 26, 2014
    I'm not impressed that my credit card was charged twice for my only order because there was a product not shipped. Seems I'm now paying for additional shipping and taxes on the backordered product.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    It was difficult to find individual items
    Aug 25, 2014
    Site was hard to navigate and search for items. Search did not return all items with the theme.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the pricing of supplies I have purchased for my twin baby boys turning 1 year old.
    Aug 26, 2014
    The only problem I had with my purchase is that instead of getting the yellow, plastic eating utensils that came with the party pack, I received yellow ribbon. It wasn't a big deal. Just ran to the dollar store and got eating utensils.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I love the way the site eased my way to find the items I needed and the checkout was quick and easy. I will definitely be shopping from here very soon again!