Birthday Express Reviews

08/31/2015
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2701 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers, theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Aug 31, 2015
    Love the site, prices and variety
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love that the item I picked is an exclusive from birthday express.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The website is impressive but I can't comment on the product until I receive it. I hope it is as good as it appear. Thanks
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I searched and searched for barn yard and horse themed party gear on numerous sites but was under whelmed. Birthday express had exactly what I was looking for. I cannot wait until it all comes in!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    really loved the experience. Will be on here again for my daughters 2nd birthday
    Best deals I found online. Now I am super excited to recieve my purchase
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great site to shop for birthday supplies
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Happy to find the costume I was looking for.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    EXCELENT, LIKE IT SO MUCH, THE BEST PAGE OF BIRTHDAY AND PARTY THINGS...
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Some things are more expensive than competitors. There are also things here that others don't have, but what is found elsewhere is cheaper.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    great products! looking forward to seeing them in person to check out the quality
  • Aug 31, 2015
    My 13 year son has Autism and loves playing with bubbles. I loves the bubble wands from Birthday Express because they are very durable. He gets countless hours of fun from these wands. I always know I can come to this website when I'm running low and stock up.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I found a more economical site they just didn't have the pattern I am interested in
    Aug 31, 2015
    I love birthday express ever since i found the site i ise it for all three of my childrens birthdays!!
    Aug 31, 2015
    Shipping prices were a little high however I was pleased with the products and they arrived a day early.
    Puerto Rico taxes its not fair...but I love this site
    PUERTO RICO SHIPPING Fail...but the service is perfect
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I love the mod monkey selection. Thank you for offering it online! I can't wait for my sons first birthday party!
    Aug 31, 2015
    I am very happy with my order from Birthday Express. Everything arrived on time and was very easy to put together. My child's first birthday party was complete! I highly recommend this company and will most definitely order again for future parties.