Birthday Express Reviews

08/28/2015
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2699 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers, theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Jun 8, 2015
    Very easy buying page, and lots of variety. Thanks!!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Wonderful site! Very easy to navigate.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Some of the items are overpriced for treat bags but I do like the kits and convenience
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I think its good place to buy stead amazon
  • Jun 8, 2015
    It is a great way to makes birthday parties fun and colourful.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Birthday Express had almost all of the items I was looking for, and the customer representative I spoke with was very helpful. I won't receive my products for a week, but so far the process went very well. I am looking forward to receiving the products for my grandson's 5th birthday party, so it is important to me that everything is as it was displayed on the site.
    Make my life simple
    Lo e it
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I was able to find everything I needed for my for my daughters goldfish party I think its going to be super cute
  • Jun 8, 2015
    There are just few items that I cant believe how expensive they are. like last year, the baseball scoreboard, I DIY it for my son.this year, the octonauts stand up submarine thingie, I might DIY it as well. I'm not getting balloons anymore since the first time I bought it 2 yrs ago, I didnt realize that I will be needing a helium and I didnt feel like getting one so I bought a new set of balloons instead from the local store here.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    thanks... the search button helps me out a lot. Y'all have so many items ;)
  • Jun 8, 2015
    I love this site. I got everything I needed for my son's 1st birthday party.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    The % discount and free shipping is confusing when trying to enter coupon codes. I thought that I could use the 15% for new purchase regardless of how much my total was but it would not allow because of %75 min. total. Then when I added everything to total $75 it wouldn't let me because I had items that did not qualify.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Before I purshased the items I looked around others websites I didn't find them anywhere else.
  • May 27, 2015
    Jun 8, 2015
    I received some damaged merchandise and something was missing also. They were supposed to be replaced but I saw on my email that I was still receiving the wrong product. I called back and it was then again reordered. I received the missing product but the original replacement for the damaged product has still not arrived!
  • May 26, 2015
    I was very pleased with the keepsake plates and will definately know where to come the next time.
  • May 21, 2015
    Jun 8, 2015
    The Darby hat that I purchased was crushed beyond usable/wearable due to the fact that there was absolutely no care on how the items were packed... Other then that everything else was fine!
  • May 17, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised to find sonic the hedgehog birthday supplies. The prices were very reasonable.
    Jun 8, 2015
    Everything was easy to find
  • May 17, 2015
    Jun 8, 2015
    Purchasing was very easy, and the Olaf piñata arrived very fast. The product was awful! We were very disappointed.