Birthday Express Reviews

04/18/2015
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 3668 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Feb 18, 2015
    Makes birthday planning so easy! Thank you! :)
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I love the variety and prices are amazing. Very happy with my purchase.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    MY experience was good until the survey questions I felt some of them were too personal and had nothing to do with me buying from your company you need to focus on your products not people personal business thank you
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Cute products! Lots of variety! I ordered for my kids birthday party, and they had exactly what I needed for a themed party!
  • Feb 18, 2015
    My email address is actually sthill@gmail.com I love birthday express!
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I think its great for a busy person
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I have ordered from birthday express in the past and they never disappoint!!
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Love ordering from birthday express for all of our party needs!
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Thanks for making it very easy to order on hand!!!!
  • Feb 18, 2015
    YOu really need coupon codes for free shipping when you spend a certain amount! I can assure you people would spend a lot more. I know I would have
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Wonderful experience. Will definately use for my next party. Very good assortment of products and easy checkout.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Love the site. Wish it wasn't so costly to ship to use Canadians. I would have purchased more
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Excellent service, A big thank you to Charmaine who assisted me during my online purchase.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I have ordered supplies for my son's birthday a couple of times and we really enjoy the quality and how everything turns out each time!
    I love these products
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 18, 2015
    Was not happy with pinata filler product at all. Very small amount for the price
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Excellent prices on certain party supplies. Nice selection.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I love this site and the personalized products But trying to create my personalized products was a hassle I had to create my items over at least three times. The site kept becoming unresponsive and closing And at one point it said that they weren't taking orders from my country (United States) Then some of the coupon codes I tried to use didnt take off any money but were accepted so I exed out and started over. There were even times when my cart read empty when I had placed over four items in it. I love the products they offer but the site needs to be easier to maneuver especially when creating personalized products.
    Feb 18, 2015
    Everything I ordered was phenomenal and on time. The process of creating my personalized items was annoying because I had to keep starting over because errors occurred. It even said they weren't taking orders from my Country (USA) when I've ordered before with no issue. I had to wait until the next day to order due to that message.If you fixed whatever technical problem kept occurring everything would be perfect.
  • Feb 3, 2015