Birthday Express Reviews

07/23/2016
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 344 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers, theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• May 19, 2016
    Super easy to use and he most unique games for birthday parties.
  • May 18, 2016
    I like one place to get all the birthday party theme items. Didn't find pocoyo theme related items but birthday express helped me on that. Thank you
  • May 18, 2016
    I've been using birthday express for the last 6 years and they have never disappointed me.
  • May 18, 2016
    I been ordering from this side for the last 5 years my orders has always come on time and complete
  • May 18, 2016
    Enjoy the variety of products. You cannot find the children's very special favorites in store anymore and this was an easier alternative than in store shopping.
  • May 18, 2016
    Easy shopping. Quick customer service.
  • May 18, 2016
    My son loves theses decorations!!!
  • May 18, 2016
    I was very happy to find some rainbow decorations and to get a banner for the troop we can use again again very happy
  • May 18, 2016
    Need more coupons and promotions, and to lower the free shipping amount to be reached.
  • May 18, 2016
    Use for every birthday for years now
  • May 17, 2016
    It makes it easy to find party items and great deals! I love that I can also find great coupons for my shopping cart!
  • May 17, 2016
    Always my go to for party supplies.
  • May 8, 2016
    i have 2 girls and i use birthdayexpress for all their birthdays
    May 19, 2016
  • May 8, 2016
    May 19, 2016
    My only issue was with the lollipops, they were pink and purple but in the picture they were primary colors and I have a boy, so I was disappointed with that.
  • May 6, 2016
    Second time ordering and I know I will be just as satisfied as last time I ordered.
    May 17, 2016
  • May 5, 2016
    Availability of product and items no other vendors offered.
  • May 1, 2016
    Thanks for making it easy to shop online
    May 18, 2016
    Will be shopping with you in the future
  • Apr 30, 2016