Birthday Express Reviews

12/17/2014
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2602 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Dec 16, 2014
    So far so good... comparable to party city with most pricing. Some prices are a bit higher, others are a bit lower. They offer better coupons and allow you to stack some of them unlike many places. I just placed this order though, so as long as it shows up when it is supposed to, I will more than likely be ordering from them in the future.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    bought the doc mcstuffins for my daughters 1st birthday. I hope it gets here this Thursday like it supposed to and I'm glad they have party in a box option because it saved me stress time and money and i like that.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The site was incredibly easy to use which I loved but I was not impressed with the selection (for my needs) or any of the original prices.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great on-line buying experience. I look forward to receiving my order for my daughter, she is going to be thrilled!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good choice of products. Great that the order will be out in time If I order by a certain time. Wish shipping didnt cost as much for two day. and I wish there were more coupons.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    This site was easy and helpful. It had everything I needed. Definitely coming back and ordering stuff on here again!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I love the discounts and quality
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Birthday express is awsome, I purchase both of my boys themed birthday supplies from birthday express every year, they always have everything I'm looking for and, more, and every theme I'm looking for.birthday express is the #1 place to go for birthday parties.
    Good and easy.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Would like cake design options
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Please put ballons in bag.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Everything was so easy to order, I recieved my order within a few days, and it was all so affordable. Next party I have, I'll be shopping here!
    Dec 16, 2014
    The package came a day early! Yaaay. We were really inpressed with the overall quality of all the products, especially the personalized banner. Our 5 year was surprised and excited that his name was on it. We will absolutely be ordering again. We have 5 children and this is by far the least expensive and best quality option available. The only complaint I have is the cone birthday hats were so hard to assemble, we just tossed them. Luckily our kids hate them so it really wasn't a big deal at all. I noticed while looking at supplies for our next party I could have removed them from the order, so that's what I'll do next time. All of the kids at the party LOVED the noise putty. :)
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I hope to receive my order in time since my sons party is soon after the expected ship date. I'm excited to see if this site delivers on its promise with quality too. If so ill definitely be buying from here again
    love the prices
    my son love it
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    This is the second year I've used BE for my daughters birthdays. Y'all are wonderful and will be returning
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I love Birthday Express for all my unique birthday decoration needs!