Birthday Express Reviews

07/05/2015
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2788 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi¤atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers, theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Jul 3, 2015
    Love the various birthday packages and ease of navigating the website. Also, I love how the discounts are advertised and easy to apply. I took advantage of the 20% off $75 purchase and the free shipping. Thank you!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Love birthday express, I always shop here for parties !
    Love this site!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I wish there were more options for all of the themes. I noticed that there were more options for the character themes and very limited for non character themes.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I love this website. It's awesome to find a party supply store that has everything you need at one store!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I love birthday express. I have used this site since my son's first birthday, and he is now turning five. I recommend it to all my family and friends with kids.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I love the birthday theme selections. I've found my preferred theme each year for my son's birthday. Thank you!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I get e-mails all the time from this company but when I try and sign in it doesn't recognize me which leads me to believe that I'm loosing on discounts.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    love the books that show how to plan your party theme
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I'm really happy to see that they offer a nautical theme that matches what I was initially looking for.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Birthday Express had great prices and an easy checkout process. This is my first time ordering and I will definitely be ordering from them again! I can't wait to get my party supplies!!!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    The sale codes were tricky since they excluded value items.
    I love them!
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    We are calling this my grandsons birthday in a box. Everything was there....what I expected...and everylne loved it.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Great selection great prices
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    I ordered the piniata with the stick, candy and blindfold. I did not receive the candy or the stick. NOT HAPPY. I will tell friends not to purchase from your site.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I was dissapointed to see the shipping is not free to Canada even though there was a coupon far that with the amount I have spend more than 100$