Birthday Express Reviews

08/28/2014
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 4310 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi€atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

• Aug 21, 2014
    I love the quality of the personalized banners have been purchasing for the last 3 yrs...always satisfied with the products. very reasonable prices...
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love ordering from Birthday Express the variety of themes are the best. My only issue is the ordering because I live in the Virgin Islands the shipping charges are high but that still hasn't deterred me. The quality of the products are what keeps me coming back.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love birthday express for all my birthday items
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love finding what I need on birthday express for parties, and dress up items for my kids!!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Great selection of ninja products!
    I order every year 2X a year
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Good site. Overall I thought the cart popping up after each order was a little troublesome because it covered the button to continue shopping so I had to 'back' out which worried me that I would lose what I had just added. Otherwise a good job of putting a lot of information and products in a small space.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love the party in a box idea makes shopping so much easier...my new way to shop
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Had trouble checking out with paypal. Said postal code did not match province numerous times. Had to use credit card which went through fine - same address!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I am excited to get my delivery from Birthday Express!!! My daughter is going to have a wonderful Birthday party with all the accessories!!!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love how we have a lot of options of themes and adding to the supplies.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    This is a beautiful site
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love Birthday Express. I use it for all my kids birthdays.
    good value for money.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I liked many of your options, but I wish you had the same number of options for boy decorations in the design I wanted as girl options. That disappointed me a little.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Aug 21, 2014
    Will shop again in future
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Good price, easy search and transaction.
    Aug 21, 2014
    I did not realize it was so lightweight of material
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Thanks for carrying hard to find character items!