Birthday Express Reviews

10/20/2014
Birthday Express Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday Express is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 3805 reviews.
Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of them... Show More Celebrate Express is a leading online destination for party supplies and services focusing on celebrating the lives of children and providing all of the tools necessary to do so. In addition, the company strives to provide parents with helpful tips and advice offering coordinated, custom-packaged parties or items sold individually. Choose from a wide selection of themed paper party goods and supplies, balloons, pi€atas, costumes, toys, favors, birth scrolls, crafts and activities, cake recipes, games, cake toppers,theme-related gifts, and more. Trained Party Planners are available Monday-Friday between 4:30 a.m.-10 p.m. PST, and Saturday-Sunday between 6 a.m.-9 p.m. PST via live chat, phone, or e-mail to take orders, give advice, and offer creative solutions.
Circle of Excellence - Birthday Express

2013 Winner

Birthday Express Rating

More About Birthday Express

Recent Reviews for Birthday Express

It said I would have a 25 dollar credit for first time user but didnt get it
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Very happy to find this owl theme couldn't find it anywhere else.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Love all the themes you carry! Always able to make my child's birthday special with themes from your company
    Love the selection!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Looking forward to ordering again!
    Was great experience shopping for my daughters 1st birthday party thank you
  • Oct 18, 2014
    like the products but the price of shipping makes me have a little hesitancy
    Good expericence overall.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    wish quantity was not a tab and easier to find for each item. I would love for other suggested items like solid tablecloths to pop up when I search too.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I am always pleased with the accuracy, quality and delivery of my items. I usually get my party supplies from here.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Like it got what I wanted
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Loved the selection and the bundles
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Great for making a party planning experience easier.
    Very nice site for our Bowling Birthday Parties
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Excellent site to find all my party supply needs without the hassel of 'hunting for a bargain'. Everything I needed in one place with fantastic, low prices!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I was very stressed out as a member of a local fire department coming up with expedited materials for our Fire Prevention Week. Birthday Express SAVED US! All of the supporting sites were sold out but Birthday Express had everything in STOCK! Thank YOU Birthday Express!
    Oct 18, 2014
    The favor boxes weren't useable. All (any) of the items I ordered didn't fit in the favor box. The picture looked amazing. The design was amazing, but the size is worthless. All it can be used for is maybe some small pieces of candy. In all the years I have ordered I have never seen such a small and useless size / design. I will say the assembly instructions were easy to follow (and I struggle with such things) so that was a plus. Answer: double the size of the favor boxes!!!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Overall it was a good experience. I hope my items make it by the scheduled arrival date.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I looked online everywhere for some wax candy mustaches and they were all about $30.00 I came across birthday express and they were best price with the mario party package which what I was needing anyway so I not only saved money I saved time on locating the other items I needed.
    Oct 18, 2014
    Great website. Excellent customer service. Staff worked extremely fast to help solve my problem with my order. Will recommend to other people and will return to shop in future.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Love it lot & lots of stuff
    Oct 18, 2014
    I loveed my purchase, it was here on time no trouble at all thank's thank's my Granddauther was so happy too