Birthday in a Box Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Birthday in a Box Reviews

04/19/2018
Birthday in a Box Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday in a Box is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1698 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2018.

Birthday in a Box Rating

More About Birthday in a Box

Recent Reviews for Birthday in a Box

• Apr 19, 2018
    Birthday in a box is the online store to shop. I found everything I needed for my nephew's first birthday. Their prices are way lower than the other birthday sites and they give you free shipping, discounts and over a certain amount free personalization. No one else does that, therefore, this will be my party store from now on. Even though it was my first time shopping on Birthday in a box, now it will be my favorite. Thank you, Birthday in a box for having a such a wonderful site and easy to navigate.
  • Apr 19, 2018
    Very satisfied with the service
  • Apr 19, 2018
    Thank you for helping me with my selections
    Excelent!!
  • Apr 19, 2018
    An amazing experience and place to shop
  • Apr 19, 2018
    Easy checkout process now I can’t wait for my items to arrive!!!
    great
  • Apr 19, 2018
    I’m concerned about the postage rates when purchasing items from you to Australia
  • Apr 19, 2018
    I received an email that claimed 20% off some items when using a specified code. In the same email it said free shipping with this code... I couldn’t use both...I had to figure out which code to use for the better deal. Disappointed I couldn’t use both codes which were sent in the same email.
  • Apr 19, 2018
    Said if I entered promo I would have free shipping. Was still charged 7.99 for shipping
  • Apr 19, 2018
    I love this site!!!! I can't believe I've never heard of it before!! Thank you for such amazing (and cheap) party things!
  • Apr 19, 2018
    It was frustrating to have to buy sold out items of a particular theme at eBay or another party store
    Affordable and precise.
  • Apr 19, 2018
    I love birthday in a box. It is cheaper than Party City and It comes with everything I need to order. Especially for all my kids. But this time it is for baby's 1st birthday!!! So excited for the big day.
  • Apr 19, 2018
    I work in retail. We have a large licence party section. The prices online don't even compare to what on store is. I will be shopping for all of my birthday needs here. With 5 kids, the best deal is what I am always looking for.
  • Apr 19, 2018
    I love this site!!! The items ship fast and I always find personalized items that I need!!! I have no complaints!! I have 5 kids and every birthday party I throw I use Birthday in a box!
  • Apr 04, 2018
    I was pleased with my previous orders and quality of products.
    Apr 19, 2018
  • Apr 06, 2018
    I like these page in the prize.
    Apr 19, 2018
  • Apr 19, 2018
    I was able to find exactly what I was looking for with a simple search, the items arrived a few days later right to my door and I was able to track my order. I have made other purchases since and will order again!! Very satisfied with the items I received, they all are exactly as shown on the website. Shipping is reasonable and the site is user friendly, I would highly recommend Birthday in a Box!!
  • Apr 19, 2018
    the site has great options. Need the wish list to be easier to navigate. Need to have the ability to select all or multiple wish list items and add to cart at one time.