Birthday in a Box Reviews

01/18/2017
Birthday in a Box Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday in a Box is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 1349 reviews.

Birthday in a Box Rating

More About Birthday in a Box

Recent Reviews for Birthday in a Box

• Jan 18, 2017
    I love the prices and the variety of options available i would highly recommend this website
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Amazing except I would like to see free shipping
  • Jan 18, 2017
    very nice web page but horroblie custumer service
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Use it twice a year. And will use for our 3rd son as soon he starts having bdays!!
  • Jan 18, 2017
    I was confused because the banner at the top showed products with the Lego City logo, but the items listed below were all Bric Tek. So I wasted time searching for the actual Lego-branded products. You need to clearly state it's a suggested party idea using the products listed below. Also, legally, you probably shouldn't photoshop the Lego logo onto the bric tek products.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Great prices! The only thing is that they do not offer economy shipping and that will be plus!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    It's so affordable and fast shipping. The products are very nice too there's a lot of choices.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Great selection and nice site layout, but each page loads sooooo slowly. A more zippy site would have made the shopping experience a lot more pleasant.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Love the variety if products and price. Great for my budget and love the promos.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Love it! Use it every time I need to purchase party supplies
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I will use you again good prices
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Great deals. But wish it was free shipping.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I like the variety of items offer and the prices are reasonable.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    grate price! i love them!!
  • Jan 17, 2017
    This is my first time ordering with you, I hope my package arrives in time!
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Loved the selection of Birthday supplies and themes, personalization, and favor bag items. I'm having a construction-themed party for my soon-to-be 2-year-old and he is going to love the goody bags I'm putting together along with the decorations! He loves trucks and construction so this is going to be right up his alley. The selection of products on this site was the most varied (and cute) out of all of the ones I visited and the shopping options were the quickest (kinda late on buying this stuff so we need it by the end of the week).
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Its little discouraging to see how expensive shipping to Hawaii... it would be nice to have more cheaper options regarding shipping rates. Also, for sold out items, it would be nice to possibly add a date if products will be available in the future or not. Instead of being told by customer service to check website everyday to see if products return. Other than that, I really liked that there was a lot more princess moana products than other websites. Too bad some items were sold out
    Jan 17, 2017
    Disappointed with my order. Missing items and broken items. Customer service was no help. Still waiting to speak with "management" or someone that can actually help me with my order. Made few calls out, emails and yet no one has called me back or responded.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    My daughter love Elena of Avalor and you had everything that we needed very reasonably priced.
    Jan 18, 2017
    My daughter loves Elena of Avalor party in a box had everything thing we needed to make my daughters bday. Definitely will be ordering from them again.
    Jan 18, 2017
    I returned my order because it was completely wrong not even close to what I ordered and paid for. Still have not received a call back from a supervisor about my issue I already returned the order I got. Tried contacting through phone, email and Facebook at this point I just want my money back. I ordered 1-7-17 got package on 1-14-17 returned package on 1-16-17.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    I ordered a ladybug decorations party kit it was amazing just how I expected I highly recommend this website for all parties 👌✅
    Jan 17, 2017
    I was qualify for free shipping and I was charge for it not happy at alll about that but the product was amazing