Birthday in a Box Reviews

02/10/2016
Birthday in a Box Ratings and User Reviews. Birthday in a Box is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 410 reviews.

Birthday in a Box Rating

More About Birthday in a Box

Recent Reviews for Birthday in a Box

• Feb 6, 2016
    Its a great place to shop for birthday
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Shopping with Birthday in a Box was enjoyable. I found everything I needed and more.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I have always been pleased with my purchases.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    When I first went to Birthday in a Box web site was offered the option of entering my email to receive code for 10% off my first order, never received code, customer service could not help me with this. Still placed my order for the items they had available hoping they get others back in stock before I need them, and hoping to get code I can use on next order
  • Feb 5, 2016
    very good wide selection at reasonable price very happy very satisfied.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    My company provides centerpieces for a charity golf tournament every year. We look for items in our paper-flower arrangements that lend themselves to the golf theme. The items on this site were not expensive and fulfilled the needs of our design. If more items like this appear on the site, I will be certain to use Birthday in a Box again.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Need better specials and coupons. Restocking and return policy sucks. Thankful you offer overnight shipping (which was just as much as my order). Thankful for 24 hour customer service line, which helped identify problem orders but couldnt help correct it. Really disappointed about this duplicate purchase!!!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I am satisfied with the products, but disappointed about not having New York Yankee balloons or goody bag items.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I love you guys and you have great things. It is cheaper for me to spend $100 in shipping to Australia than to get it all here. My ONE complaint is that when I log in and add things to my shopping cart, it doesn't stay there! Amazon is great at this. I have had to redo my shopping cart 5 times because what mom can sit down in one session and purchase all required birthday stuff with kids running around like crazy. If you change this, the experience would be a 10. Also, when I view personalised products in my shopping cart, I can't removed the View after I have seen it. But i'm a fan!
    Quick, fast, and easy
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I'm excited to try it and see how they look!!!
    easy ordering process
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I thought $7.95 for shipping was steep. I think it should be over 40 to receive free shipping.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Prices were cheap and shipping time was really fast.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Loved all the selections and mostly the personalized as my children have unique names.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I ordered these personalized stickers to go with the goody bags for my son's 1st birthday party! I am SO excited!!! THANK YOU for having these!!! :)
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    Great prices, great selection, and easy to navigate the website! Will definately shop here again!
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I had a great shopping experience. Great wide range/selection of products.
    Feb 4, 2016
    The shipping cost internationally was very expensive and didn't make it worth while in the end with the shipping fee and conversion rates etc. Very happy with the products however! I didn't receive a confirmation email as they got my email address wrong and when I called this was identified but not my fault and I asked for an email to be forwarded on and I was told they cannot email once an email had been sent. l wanted tracking details but they weren't aware of the carrier or when it was dispatched. So all I was told that the order was placed as I didn't even receive an email to say order placed. I printed it on my end and email address was correct. Putting this aside, your website is great and has a really wide range/variety of great products.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    I'm truly satisfied with Birthday in a Box. Everything I wanted was available and cheaper than in other places.