BisonOffice.com Reviews

12/24/2014
BisonOffice.com Ratings and User Reviews. BisonOffice.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 61 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

BisonOffice.com Rating

More About BisonOffice.com

Recent Reviews for BisonOffice.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    I work for a Community Action Agency as Child Care Director. I order for our Child Care Providers.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great response and great price!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    As a first time user of your site, I am very impressed so far.
    Dec 22, 2014
    This was a great experience. The product was priced at a point that I couldn't refuse and the shipment arrived early. I was more than satisfied.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Just looking for better deals and saving time so I don't have to drive into the stores.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Ordering online was smooth and easy! Will return for other purchases.
    Dec 20, 2014
    Outstanding experience! Ease of purchase to delivery time.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    My only disappointment is that shipping is not free. Most sites offer free shipping but price of loveseat makes up for the additional cost.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Site is very easy to use and the price was great.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Fast easy purchase. Best value for the chair I wanted.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    From your website I could not easily determine where Bison has brick and mortar stores... Your chat customer service was VERY HELPFUL.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    SAVED $13.86 BY GOING DIRECTLY TO THE SITE VERSES PURCHASING THROUGH EBAY. PLUS I GOT TO USE MY CREDIT CARD AND EARN POINTS VERSES PAYPAL SO I'M VERY HAPPY!!!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I ordered something from Bison two years ago, and there was a small mistake in the order. However, Bison not only made it right, but did much more than was necessary to compensate (and did so very promptly). This good experience stuck with me, and it's the reason that I'm returning to Bison now.
    Dec 19, 2014
    I returned to Bison because I'd had a very good experience with them in the past. This purchase also was a good experience. The items were delivered quickly. However, they were not packed terribly well. They were five fairly heavy record books, and it seems that they banged around a bit in shipping, so the corners were somewhat damaged. Still, I've had such good experiences with Bison that I'd purchase from them again. I might ask for additional packing material next time, though.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Hope there will be estimated delivery date when checkout and also paperweight information and production number for roll paper
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Dec 5, 2014
    i'll let you know after I have received my order.
    Dec 22, 2014
    I can't believe the price of the items I ordered for our business. It can't be beat! Thank you, BisonOffice.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Great price, free shipping, cannot beat it!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Like that you offer "Green" supplies. Prices are competitive, and shipping is reasonable.
    Dec 10, 2014
    Quick and easy purchase/
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Checkout was best. Fast and simple.
    Dec 11, 2014
  • Dec 2, 2014
    The site was easy to navigate and product information clear and concise.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Helping my boss spend less for office supplies...maybe we'll see the savings come back to the employees.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Got to Bison through an online search engine. Seemed easy to navigate with very competitive prices, even with shipping. Glad to find details about shipping policy since we live in the country.
    Dec 2, 2014
    B ison offers a great variety of products. I did an online search for what I needed and reviewed the Bison Office web site aboout fourth in my search. Price was super great and shipping still kept overall cost below otther vendors.