BizChair Reviews

06/01/2015
BizChair Ratings and User Reviews. BizChair is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 573 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
BizChair.com offers a large collection of office seating.

BizChair Rating

More About BizChair

Recent Reviews for BizChair

• Jun 1, 2015
    Great site, great prices.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Always a great experience with Bizchair!
  • May 31, 2015
    I love the amazing deal with the $25 off coupon that was emailed after subscribing to receive emails. Reasonably priced too!
  • May 30, 2015
    Great site and great prices!
  • May 30, 2015
    Great product at a great price. .Thxs for the free shipping.
  • May 30, 2015
    Order so far went well. I am just waiting on a quote for inside delivery and we plan on having this product within a week and no more than 2 weeks max.
  • May 29, 2015
    Best metal folding chairs ever!!! Good quality and well made material!good price. Hope to buy some more
  • May 29, 2015
    Awesome purchasing experience.
  • May 28, 2015
    I will be interested to see the product first hand but from the look of your website I don't have high expectations.
  • May 28, 2015
    Best selection I've found on the net. Tried every coupon available and BizChair.com site would not except any of them. Frustrating and disappointing to say the least.
  • May 28, 2015
    Overall good experience. If I like the chairs as much as I expect to, I will almost certainly shop here again.
  • May 26, 2015
    Excellent pricing!
    Jun 1, 2015
    Great service Fast shipping but shipping cost was determined after purchase and I received an email with the amount. It was not over expensive for shipping just added cost after total
  • May 22, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    I am very pleased with my product. Please update your shipping status because I was unable to acquire my information on my order. Customer service was able to provide tracking info where as the online info failed.
  • May 21, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    Belnick Inc. sent me incorrect merchandise then required photographic proof that the order was filled in errror. Pay Pal has opened a claim in my behalf. I really want the items I ordered as ordered without needing to make and send photographs. The items were the wrong color and in fact are identified clearly on the boxes. The contents do not agree with the invoice either. I would appreciate receiving the Items I ordered in the colors I ordered as soon as possible. I'd like to put this all behind me, and preserve the good will I've had towards BizRate over the years.
  • May 21, 2015
    I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT I CHOOSE. VERY ANXIOUS TO GET THIS COAT RACK.
    May 30, 2015
  • May 19, 2015
    Totally Satisified Cumstomer
  • May 13, 2015
    Excited to try one out!!
    May 28, 2015
  • May 11, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    I had a specific questions about delivery and couldn't find tracking number. The customer service was super friendly and helpful, very prompt and overall excellent. Product was even better than advertised. Totally happy with this company and will use again and recommend to everyone.
  • May 8, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Very happy with the availability of product, ease of ordering and fast delivery.
  • May 2, 2015
    May 31, 2015
    Will order from Bizchair again. No hidden costs. Great company.