BizChair Reviews

12/19/2014
BizChair Ratings and User Reviews. BizChair is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 386 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
BizChair.com offers a large collection of office seating.

BizChair Rating

More About BizChair

Recent Reviews for BizChair

• Dec 19, 2014
    I am purchasing a chair of the same type previously purchased. It has served us well so we came back.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Awesome website and products. Will use in the future again
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Always a pleasurable experience with BizChair. Great quality and pricing!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    The customer care consultant was terrible. Put on hold for 30 minutes. so inexperienced having to check with some supervisor for everything. Terrible service for someone trying to sell something.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    very easy to use webstore. liked the quick, click and buy features. will use again for sure
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I really enjoy the service and look forward to futher business pending the receipt of the products and quality. Very happy so far though.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I compare prices on the web - Usually buy on line - so much easier and faster than going to stores. Shopping on line is so much more enjoyable than the maddening crowds and traffic. I love free shipping! I am a repeat shopper if the price is right and the product arrives safe and sound. I am a first time buyer for BizChair. It was a plus that you offered PayPal
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great prices would love it if you offered a Military Discount as well
    Good Experience with Shopping
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Have ordered previously. Still using chair....about 6 yrs. old.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I really can't say anything these is my frist order
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I looked for a chair for an hour on various websites, came across BizChair on a search engine and found what I wanted right away for a third of the price!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have just placed my first order with Biz Chsir. So far it has been an easy process. So far so good. Karen Canada
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Quality site easy navigation great products easy to use
  • Dec 9, 2014
    We like the chairs we purchase from your company. They sit well and are reasonably priced.
    Dec 19, 2014
    It was easy to work with your company.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Very good selection to chose from.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Very affordable, quick response, quality products, user friendly website.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Shipping company very disorganized. It took 3 days to find out where my product was and another 4 days to schedule a silvery. Very poor service
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Fantastic customer service
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I purchased a conference room table and am very satisified. It is very nice looking, high quality, and super easy to put together. My only complaint is I didn't have accurate visibility to the tracking information for shipping from the vendor.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    The check-out had a 'hiccup'. I live in a rural area and have a shipping address and a p.o. box. I believe itn obvious that is sending by U.S. mail...it goes to the PO Box., and if sending byUnited Parcel Svc., it goes to the street/listed shipping address.
    Dec 16, 2014