BizChair Reviews

02/09/2016
BizChair Ratings and User Reviews. BizChair is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1059 reviews. Last rated on 02/09/2016.
BizChair.com offers a large collection of office seating.

BizChair Rating

More About BizChair

Recent Reviews for BizChair

Looks like exactly what I am looking for -- I hope so in any case
    best price online overall
  • Feb 9, 2016
    delivery was not as expected. my items were left downstairs outside. i live in an upstairs apartment.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Great experience, will use again.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    So far they seem the most competitive and provide a quality product quickly.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    the product looks to be just what is wanted
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Seems like a good store. Loved the deal on the chair I ordered, which was the best chair I could find for the features I wanted and needed. Saved huge! HUGE!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    very good experience and variety of products to buy. Easy and competitive prices
  • Feb 8, 2016
    First time purchasing on BizChair. It has been a breeze so far. We'll see how it goes when items are delivered!!
    Site is well done!
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Great pricing! Good selection.
  • Feb 8, 2016
    Competitive pricing and good customer service! I would definitely order from you again.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Everything was great
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    wonderful, fast delivery! HAd a cafe to open, chairs look great!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Thanks for your offer and accuracy!!
    Feb 9, 2016
    I will recommend BizChair and shop again because i'm pleased!!!!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Great prices
    Feb 8, 2016
    I love these chairs, and they are surprising very comfortable for being metal. The delivery arrived sooner than expected. I was supposed to receive $25 off my purchase for signing up for the email, however I did not receive that discount upon check out. When I emailed BizChairs customer service about it they promptly got back to me and credited $25 to my bank account within a week. My only (very small) disappointment in regards to the chairs is how extremely white they are. I have a lot of "antique white" in my house and these chairs do not match that color well. They are a very bright crisp white. All in all, I am still very happy with my purchase.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Look forward to orders in distant future
    Feb 8, 2016
    First time ordering from Bizchair, Not sure how it came from them, but overall satisfied
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    Product color was darker than expected but acceptable.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    The chair is for our 7 year old grand son who recently went through serious neural surgery to restore the function of his arm and hands after a serious fall. We purchased a desk from another company but did not like the selection of chairs. I think this one from you will be good for him. He will use it in our home to replace a small table he's used for 7 years.
    Feb 8, 2016
    The metal trim on the chair back does not fit properly leavingt sharp rough edges that i fear would lead to cuts. I called Biz chair and you replaced the back but the replacement has the exact same problem. The ending edges of the trim to not meet leavfing exposed edges. We have put duck tape on the edges to cover them. You need to discuss this with your manufacturer. Otherwise the chair is acceptable and pleasing but the metal edges are dangerous,.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    Feb 9, 2016
    there are a few aspects of the chair that were not made clear in the ad. I can live with the things but would have preferred to have the choice. these things were the fact that the arms are not in a solid position and have no way to lock them in place, and that the chair height does not adjust.