Black Helmet Apparel Reviews

08/25/2016
Black Helmet Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. Black Helmet Apparel is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 417 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2016.

Black Helmet Apparel Rating

More About Black Helmet Apparel

Recent Reviews for Black Helmet Apparel

• Aug 25, 2016
    Love clothing, would like more sizes in more of the shirts
  • Aug 25, 2016
    I'm shopping under my sister's account. Her husband is a fire fighter and he loves the hats and apparel! My only concern is that my purchase is a gift and it will not ship for 1-3 weeks!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Black Helmet Apparel is a good quality clothing line. This is my husbands favorite brand!!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Ordered from site before. No problems and items very well made!
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Great firefighter clothing, stylish designs, great fitting
  • Aug 24, 2016
    It's nice to have something that my spouse & I can have as an 'insider' perspective. This company seems to be involved in good works with part of the proceeds and I like that as well. The Ladies sizes seem on the small side. Perhaps Canadian sizes are bigger than U.S. sizes ? I try to do my on*line shopping from Canadian sites (Black Helmet is an exception as it's very much a 'niche' option). I'm not thrilled with the lack of a security lock at the checkout (at least that's how it seemed). I would prefer to know my credit info is safe in BH's hands. Thank You for the opportunity to express my views. Cheers !
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Have bought from this company before. Loved the items that I received and will continue to purchase from them. Former Firefighter/EMT from Texas.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    have seen other items niece has breast cancer and this will help her
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Great products and great quality I will continue to shop online here
  • Aug 23, 2016
    seen an add on line and checked out the website and ordered a few shirts for myself and a local fireman for a gift. the website and checkout process were real easy.. seems like a good company to deal with since they give back to the fireservice
    Great items. Thank you
    Very good site
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Quality products at amazing prices
  • Aug 22, 2016
    It was my first time ordering from here. I got on a fire department in November last year after my father had been on for 22 years or so. So I have a lot to live up to!!!! Excited!!!
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Very happy with the firefighter apparel being a female firefighter there are not a lot of options for gear
  • Aug 16, 2016
    I have been very pleased with every order I have purchased from Black Helmet. I receive them with in a reasonable amount of time and the prices are reasonable. Thank you for producing these items for us firefighters. GOD bless,
    Aug 25, 2016
    I was under the impression that the skull decals would be much larger. I wanted them to go on the back window of my truck. I did not realize they were helmet decals.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Awesome online apparel!
    Aug 25, 2016
  • Jul 28, 2016
    This company is truly dedicated towards the firefighters.
    Aug 24, 2016
  • Jul 26, 2016
    I like their fire-related products & they do good work as well.
    Aug 24, 2016
  • Jul 1, 2016
    Like the design of the clothing
    Aug 23, 2016