Black Helmet Apparel Reviews

06/29/2015
Black Helmet Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. Black Helmet Apparel is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 397 reviews. Last rated on 06/29/2015.

Black Helmet Apparel Rating

More About Black Helmet Apparel

Recent Reviews for Black Helmet Apparel

• Jun 29, 2015
    Love them. Do wish they had some items in stock longer goes to fast on some of them and wish they would bring designs back
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Awesome unique shirts
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Love the payment options and ease of use
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Great website, always looking to support fellow firefighters.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I love all of the designs! My boyfriend is a firefighter and is always looking for cool new things for his helmet or vehicle. Love the designs and prices! Great job.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Great products. Everything seems to run out though!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    best store ever
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Perfect 4th of July shirt for my firefighter!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Love your stuff for men and women!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Great designs on very comfortable shirts with printing into the shirts, not like a big sticker on my back.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Glitchy working with the mobile site and PayPal
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Great products love the designs just retire after 28 years in career fire department always wore your shirts under my uniform shirt fit nice and soft keep up the good work be safe
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Fourth of July design is awesome
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I had originally attempted to purchase two shirts for my husband for Father's Day. I was happy to hear about free shipping the weekend prior. I had created an account prior to shopping for Father's Day. When it came time to check out I could not remember my password. When I tried to recover my password with the link it stated my email was invalid. I made a customer service complaint and they attempted twice to send me a password to my spam account, neither emails were received on my end. I finally created a new account with my work email, something I didn't want to do. I like the look of your products and I'm excited to give them to my husband. I hope it was worth all the hassle.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I love your shirts!!!
    Jun 28, 2015
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Love the sight, love the gear. Game changer for the type of t's I wear.
    Love graphics
  • Jun 16, 2015
    My son returned from deployment in Kuwait with the 148th Air National Guard Fighter Wing out of Duluth, MN in January of this year. He was a firefighter for the AirGuard and lived, ate and breathed firefighting. Unfortunately he passed away in a tragic firearms accident in our home in April. He was two days from his 22 birthday, and just one day shy of his surprise promotion to Senior Airman. I have been on our cities fire department for 28 years and am an investigator with the ATF and assigned to a drug and violent crimes task force. I found a Black Helmet challenge coin in his belongings the other day. Your site is well put together, has a large variety of items and is reasonably priced. I picked up some things for myself and for a couple partners on our fire department. It wil not be the last time I order and will certainly get your info out to our firefighters and the departments in our area cities. If you could part with a sticker or something I would see that I place it in his memorial flag case with his medals and patches. He would be honored. Thank you and may GOD bless those who "Risk all so others may live." Investigator Richard DeRosier In memory of Mason Storm DeRosier 13 Ives Road Silver Bay, MN 55614
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Lower you prices
    Jun 26, 2015
    I like the products just bought the product price was too high
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Very fast shipping and great product and even better pricing. Better then I expected will certainly be ordering from black helmet again.
    Jun 28, 2015
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Being a firefighter myself it's nice to have something to wear that still has the honour, respect, and quality without being on shift or in our duty blues.
    Jun 29, 2015
    It's nice having a clothing line dedicated for us fire men. Means we can throw on a hat or shirt. Head out the door and not have to be in station wear to let people know your a firefighter out at the general public. The shirts fit great. Hats are awesome. The ties I just got everybody loves them. I'm hooked and won't shop for clothing anywhere else.