Black Helmet Apparel Reviews

05/31/2015
Black Helmet Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. Black Helmet Apparel is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 382 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.

Black Helmet Apparel Rating

More About Black Helmet Apparel

Recent Reviews for Black Helmet Apparel

• May 31, 2015
    I love the overall style of the products! I will be back to shop again.
    Nice looking tshirt.
  • May 31, 2015
    Great site for firefighters who are looking for a little extra apparel or accessories.
  • May 31, 2015
    Nice stuff. A bit pricey.
  • May 31, 2015
    I love Black Helmet. I buy shirts as presents for my husband. No one else has these shirts where we live so he loves to show off.
  • May 31, 2015
    Love the design and concept of Jack Of All Trades t-shirt. A true depiction of what we do every day in this job. Impulse purchased since a free decal was being added to order.
    You clothes are awesome
  • May 30, 2015
    Awesome store, I love it! My grandfather was a firefighter for 67 years and was Chief for 20 years. He was also a WW2 vet, so fire fighting is close to my heart! I purchased an American Flag Maltese Cross decal and an American Flag Black Helmet Skull decal. I plan on putting these on my hardhat I wear everyday on my job, I will wear them PROUDLY!
  • May 30, 2015
    Need more colour selection with hats. Could take more care with the hat rims. I have purchased two hats before today, with both rims being rather crooked. They needed to be adjusted. Thanks
  • May 30, 2015
    Super easy website to purchase from and free shipping is awesome, will definitely shop here again and recommend to my friends as well.
  • May 30, 2015
    Black Helmet is a fantastic online merchandise website. The products are very well made and have great graphics.
  • May 29, 2015
    There was no option to pay by credit card even though there was a link to show that you could when it went to the PayPal page. This option did not show up for me.
  • May 29, 2015
    Both my son and husband are firefighters so I like buying fire related gifts for them from this site.
  • May 27, 2015
    It is still unclear if I will be receiving the free decal. I would hate to have to feel like a douche calling and likely spending an hour trying to contact someone for a free sticker.... but i have to cuz you said it was free, and it is a cool sticker. will see.
  • May 26, 2015
    Love the site love the items will be back for more
  • May 26, 2015
    Love the products. The designs are great!!! Will be purchasing more from here!!!
  • May 26, 2015
    Excited to get the merch, Future Fire Fighter here from a family with 2 already current. Thanks for having this great stuff.
  • May 26, 2015
    I love Black Helmet apparel but the Paypal experience was not pleasant. It took a couple of tries. And generally, if I have an account with an online store, I don't like having to login in again to complete my transaction.
    Very good stock