Black Helmet Apparel Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Black Helmet Apparel Reviews

01/21/2018
Black Helmet Apparel Ratings and User Reviews. Black Helmet Apparel is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 653 reviews.

Black Helmet Apparel Rating

More About Black Helmet Apparel

Recent Reviews for Black Helmet Apparel

• Jan 17, 2018
    I continue to like what you have to offer
  • Jan 17, 2018
    Have received a few shirts from bh as gifts. Love the shirts. Wish there were more long sleeve t-shirt w/o hoods. I'm sleeved on both arms, I try to limit sun exposure on them. Hreat products. Keep them coming
  • Dec 30, 2017
    I am shopping for my son who is a firefighter in Canada and he likes Black Helmet
    Jan 17, 2018
    I made this order for my son who is a firefighter in Canada and it is the second order of a surprise bag that I make.I was very satisfied the first time with my order but this time (maybe it is because I asked for a $60.00 bag) I was disappointed with the 4 items in the bag. My order was for a birthday present and last time, it was much better. Sorry but I will probably not order again.
    Great product
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Love the products and the price
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Website is put together very well. At checkout the gift card and promo were a little hard to find on the mobile site. The designs of the products all look awesome and I will be very proud to wear mine and I'm sure I will get a lot of questions and comments about them!
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Some of the designs are only available as stickers-I wish they were on shirts as well.
  • Jan 16, 2018
    Great products. Does take a little while to get to australia but is to be expected.
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Jan 16, 2018
    Great company & products
  • Jan 16, 2018
    I thought the quality of the designs of the stickers was great. But I'd love to see some more designs!
    Great designs!!
    Loved everything
    Cool merchandise
    Great website. Nice selection of EMS products
  • Jan 15, 2018
    I like the selection you have for veterans and first responders alike and the quality looks very good.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    Have option to convert all purchases to Canadian funds. So we know exact amount were spending.
  • Jan 04, 2018
    Jan 15, 2018
    Alsome
  • Jan 04, 2018
    Cool site, great products!
    Jan 15, 2018
  • Dec 30, 2017
    Jan 14, 2018
    The Black Helmet Tero knife is very nice. The label (disc) on one side fell off. I will glue it back on.
  • Jan 02, 2018
    Shipping costs very high for 5 decals. Would have bought at least 3 shirts but only sizes in stock were XS and MED
    Jan 14, 2018
    Products are great but charging $14.50 to ship stickers in a small padded envelope? And the shipping was over a week from FL to Louisiana. That's a little much. I ordered a similar size package from a competitor and revieced it will n half the the time and free shipping on $20 order from Utah.