Blair Candy Company Reviews

09/02/2015
Blair Candy Company Ratings and User Reviews. Blair Candy Company is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.

Blair Candy Company Rating

More About Blair Candy Company

Recent Reviews for Blair Candy Company

• Sep 2, 2015
    I have ordered over the last 7 years and have always been satisfied
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Candy is awesome, I found several candies that I have not seen since I was kid. My only complaint are the shipping cost which you probably can't do anything about.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Born and raised in Altoona. Like opportunity to purchase items in quantity and package form. Even Walmart does not have all choices most people want.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Impressive, great selection!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have ordered candy in the past and have good luck with the orders.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I enjoyed shopping at Blair candy, I found everything that I was looking for and more.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Blair is the only Company that allows to be able to purchase this product.
    Sep 1, 2015
    Was pleased with the product, but disappointed that I wasn't able to use the $5.00 coupon, towars my purchase.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Your shipping is to expensive.
    Aug 28, 2015
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I love this site, order here quite a bit. My granddaughter loves the candy cigarettes. I recommend this all the time to friends and family. Great job Blair Candy!!
    Aug 19, 2015
    Very satisfied, order here quite often. This time however I ordered the limited edition snoopy pez dispensers as a gift and the package is damaged.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Extremely happy I found this company. Planning my Baby shower and having a candy table, Blair company has made it so easy to find exactly what I'm looking for! This is my 3rd order over $100 so I'm hoping I get free shipping or some type of discount in the near future!!
    Aug 24, 2015
    So happy I found this company! I will be making many future orders for birthdays and family parties! Absolutely amazing!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    This is the only company that I can find candies from my childhood. I recommended to my friends and family.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I was so glad to have come across this site because of a particular candy that I can get a better deal on.
    Aug 26, 2015
    So glad to share the candy I've loved for so long with others. For whatever reason its so hard to find in stores near me.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    We have always been happy with the product. Like the discounts when I call and ask. Happy with the condition package when delivered. Our customers love the nostalgic candies. Thank you
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I order candy for my office kitchen. I put them in clear fun bins and fill them with colorful yummy candy. Everyone loves it! They are quick in the delivery and seem to be on their toes. I like bulk items so more of that would be great. Also chocolate almonds would be nice.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Had great difficulty getting items to load into cart. Tried for 2 days before item would show up in cart. Almost gave up to use another vendor.
    Aug 15, 2015
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Great Variety Great Prices. Only let down they never have the mini chicklets available.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Once i've paid for my order....The shipping time is reasonable. Surprised the past two orders and how fast my items arrived at my door. The candy is also fresh and tastes yummmy.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Was very easy to order online.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    It would be nice to be able to open an account for the wholesale that would allow you to proceed with online purchase instead of having to call every time you want to order something.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I am glad that I can get my bazooka gum. I grew up on it and lost most of my teeth to it as well. lol
    Jul 30, 2015