Blair Candy Company Reviews

03/30/2015
Blair Candy Company Ratings and User Reviews. Blair Candy Company is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 51 reviews. Last rated on 03/30/2015.

Blair Candy Company Rating

More About Blair Candy Company

Recent Reviews for Blair Candy Company

• Mar 30, 2015
    i saw a show on PCN how they make their candy and thought everything was really neat .People that worked there were there for over 35 years. Candy looked like good quality
  • Mar 29, 2015
    You guys have great prices. You beat amazon by a mile.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Just wish you had the main thing I was looking.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Love the selersmellow ction of sugar free candies, need a selections of sugar free marshmellow candies
  • Mar 26, 2015
    will be excited to get my order just in time for easter.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    too much postage
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Decent prices on items purchased and decent price on shipping!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    thanks for having this site. Our small town does not have black jelly beans at any store
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Have ordered from Blair a few times. I love that I can purchase candy from the days when I was a kid. I can share that with my grandchildren. Of course my kids have enjoyed it too
  • Mar 21, 2015
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Let's end this survey
  • Mar 20, 2015
    very happy that they carry Zitner's easter eggs.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Moved from Altoona. Love your company
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Love them!
    Mar 22, 2015
    Great service.I started ordering from Blair Candy because of a certain candy called Angel Mints but this time couldn't find them online. I ordered some other stuff and after checkout I was able to leave a question. So I asked about the Angel Mints. Within hours a representative named Shawnee from Blair emailed me explaining the manufacturer no longer makes them. I am very pleased with the service and will continue to order even though I can no longer get Angel Mints.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    They have the best prices
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Mar 18, 2015
    Great Company, this order is for a soon to happen Baby Shower. I was excited with all the available products, Price was great and shipping was fast and I was able to track delivey. I am well pleased.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Wonderful company! They have all the candy I remember from my childhood.
    Mar 14, 2015
    I was looking for an Easter candy from my youth. I was delighted to find it at Blair. Candy Company. I found that the prices were reasonable and it was shipped quickly. The only criticism that I have was in the way it was packaged for shipping. The cellophane on the candy box was thin and fragile and was damaged during shipping, allowing air to get in the package. As one of the items I purchased was an Easter gift for my sister, who also loved this product as a child, I am a little disappointed in that.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I wanted large swirl lollipops for wedding photographs and Blair had just the right size 5.5" I just ordered them and can't wait to get them! I really wanted red swirl and could only find rainbow, but I am hopeful they will work fine!
    Mar 17, 2015
    I love the product I ordered! The large lollipops are amazing and fun!
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Love your online store. I will be a regular customer.
    Mar 10, 2015
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Mar 16, 2015
    I love shopping at Blair candy. They are the only one that has Zitners easter candy