Blair Candy Company Reviews

06/02/2015
Blair Candy Company Ratings and User Reviews. Blair Candy Company is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 51 reviews.

Blair Candy Company Rating

More About Blair Candy Company

Recent Reviews for Blair Candy Company

• Mar 19, 2015
    Moved from Altoona. Love your company
  • Mar 15, 2015
    They have the best prices
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Mar 18, 2015
    Great Company, this order is for a soon to happen Baby Shower. I was excited with all the available products, Price was great and shipping was fast and I was able to track delivey. I am well pleased.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Love the selection of products at Blair Candy Company. Great customer service and quick shipping!
  • Mar 8, 2015
    They are a good candy company
  • Mar 8, 2015
    ;I love the jelly beans bought them last year could not find them after easter
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Wonderful company! They have all the candy I remember from my childhood.
    Mar 14, 2015
    I was looking for an Easter candy from my youth. I was delighted to find it at Blair. Candy Company. I found that the prices were reasonable and it was shipped quickly. The only criticism that I have was in the way it was packaged for shipping. The cellophane on the candy box was thin and fragile and was damaged during shipping, allowing air to get in the package. As one of the items I purchased was an Easter gift for my sister, who also loved this product as a child, I am a little disappointed in that.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I wanted large swirl lollipops for wedding photographs and Blair had just the right size 5.5" I just ordered them and can't wait to get them! I really wanted red swirl and could only find rainbow, but I am hopeful they will work fine!
    Mar 17, 2015
    I love the product I ordered! The large lollipops are amazing and fun!
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Love your online store. I will be a regular customer.
    Mar 10, 2015
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Mar 16, 2015
    I love shopping at Blair candy. They are the only one that has Zitners easter candy