Blair.com Reviews

09/19/2014
Blair.com Ratings and User Reviews. Blair.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 9111 reviews. Last rated on 09/18/2014.
Blair Corporation sells fashion apparel for women and men and a broad range of home products primarily through direct mail. Blair's thriving business is built on 90 years of offering unique products with a strong value proposition and serves millions of active customers throughout the United States.

Blair.com Rating

More About Blair.com

Recent Reviews for Blair.com

• Sep 18, 2014
    The only complaint I have is being unable to supply items I have ordered.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I have always been very satisfied with the blair product and will continue to purchase as needed
    VERY HARD TO CHECK OUT. I HAD TO ENTER EVERYTHING 3 TIMES
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Having fun creating fall outfits. The clothes are beautiful and well made.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Even though I did not complete all of the questions asked of me about Blair, I have been extremely happy with all of my shopping experiences especially the beautiful clothing items I have received so far!
    i LIKE THE PANTS
  • Sep 18, 2014
    This is my first order with Blair. I like what I saw and decided to order to see the product and try your service. Hoping for future purchases.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I love your products, but this time I couldn't complete my purchase until I completed this survey. That is not a good practice. If it happens again, I won't purchase from you again
  • Sep 18, 2014
    My e-mail adarrow83@sbcglobal.net had been compromised. I am using adela.darrow@gmail. I had an account with you before. I am not able to receive e-mail from adarrow83. Thank you I enjoy shopping at clearance sale. :)
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I am looking for warmer clothes than I normally wear for a trip to Ireland in feburary. Yours seem to fit the bill at reasonable prices without my having to travel out of this area to find them. We will see.
    Really great products!!!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I've waited a long time to find a magazine with some stair treads and I am very pleased with my selection. Thank you very much!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I have always been delighted with most everything I've ordered from Blair.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    It's easy to shop - and the clothing is stylish. Very appropriate for our age group.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    This has been my first order and I still haven't successfully completed same.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    I've always been satisfied with the quality of clothing.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I love that I can get petite sizes at Blair. Also that my returns are not a challenge at all. I enjoy dealing with Blair and have for over 20 years now. :)
    Sep 18, 2014
    I couldn't get over the sweetness of the lady I spoke with about the merchandise. Also, the return of the bags I got is easy.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Customer since 1975
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I have always through the years been satisfied with the products I have gotten from Blair on line or by phone from catalog.
    Sep 18, 2014
    on ordering today I got to frustrated and I had to hang up. Man in the Philippines could not hear and I got tired of shouting. terrible experience..
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    I am always satisfied with Blair