Blair.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Blair.com Reviews

07/25/2017
Blair.com Ratings and User Reviews. Blair.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 563 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2017.
Blair Corporation sells fashion apparel for women and men and a broad range of home products primarily through direct mail. Blair's thriving business is built on 90 years of offering unique products with a strong value proposition and serves millions of active customers throughout the United States.

Blair.com Rating

More About Blair.com

Recent Reviews for Blair.com

• Jul 24, 2017
    great selection at great prices.
  • Jul 09, 2017
    I keep getting pop up ads from Blair and other places and usually ignore them but the one for this shirt set caught my eye by it's looks and by the very reduced price. I know Blair has good quality clothing so didn't hesitate to order the product.
    Jul 24, 2017
    These were sale items that met my needs so I was happy to get them for a good price. The online experience was good w/o any complications. Product arrived quickly and met expectations.
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Jul 24, 2017
    items fit well except for a pair of slacks that are too long exchanging the slacks Blair co charges too much for returns
  • Jul 08, 2017
    Enjoy shopping Blair for my mom who is 94. Clothes are easy fit for her and options are great as well as quality.
    Jul 24, 2017
    Quality and color were as expected. Fit perfect.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    Jul 24, 2017
    The material was wonderful the articles were very large in the armholes I took them in except for one dress that has the whole front miss sewn. I don't know what I'm gonna do with it. I will try to repair it . I'm not sure if I will order again.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Order from them is so easy like the product.
  • Sep 28, 2016
    Your company takes twice as long to ship mdse. than all the others I order from and your shipping rates are higher than they charge...............
    Jul 23, 2017
    That was a year ago! I have no idea what I even ordered............
  • Jul 23, 2017
    Easy shopping but I find the prices (unless on sale) are rather high.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    Love Blair products and services.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    I have been shopping at Blairs online and thru catalogues and I always enjoy the choices, the quality, and the special prices.I never had to return anything as all item I order fit as expected. Thank you Blairs. I can't get out to shop and I am always pleased with Blairs !!!! Jane
  • Jul 05, 2017
    I usually have very good luck finding what I am looking for at Blair. So far all the merchandise has been well described and accurate. Shipments have been prompt. I do think the cost of shipping a bit high and look for free shipments when possible.
    Jul 23, 2017
    Received shipment, it was wrong item; returned item, received wrong item again; returned item, received right item. I now am satisfied.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    This was a speedy, simple process. Thank you.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    I like Blair's products. They are of good quality, fit and style.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    blair is a good value place to shop also one of the few that offers items for larger people which makes it mychoice most of the time.
    Excited to buy a raincoat with a button-out lining for 17.97!EXCELLENT purchase
  • Jul 23, 2017
    Had some issues setting up password which caused entering info multiple times.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    I purchased the items due to email which offered 20% off and free shipping. This was not reflected in the order I placed. Other sites the discounts and savings are reflected before the order is placed, if the discounts and savings are not applied to my order I will have to call customer service. Why aren't the discounts and savings applied at the time the order is placed. This is rather concerning to me and have caused me not to place orders in the past.
  • Jul 12, 2017
    I have been satisfied with the quality of Blair products.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    My mom used to order from you many years ago. Now that I am retired I prefer your prices and variety of items. Also appreciate your garment sizing
  • Jul 22, 2017
    One item I really wanted was online at regular price $29.99, it is in my catalog at $14.99. I was not happy about that.....RRV-B15108 is the item number.