Blair.com Reviews

07/27/2015
Blair.com Ratings and User Reviews. Blair.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 10170 reviews.
Blair Corporation sells fashion apparel for women and men and a broad range of home products primarily through direct mail. Blair's thriving business is built on 90 years of offering unique products with a strong value proposition and serves millions of active customers throughout the United States.

Blair.com Rating

More About Blair.com

Recent Reviews for Blair.com

• Jul 26, 2015
    Enjoy shopping their website but some things don't work right such as leaving a product review or looking at past purchases. Have contacted them regarding both issues to no avail. Do like their products, selection, and prices though and will continue to purchase items from them especially home items such as bath rugs, towels and curtains.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    July 26, 2015 What surprised me was I had to re-enter all ordering information (some strange reason, an error page was displayed that my order wasn't able to be completed. Re-entered all information and order Was completed. However, this problem should be researched and corrected).
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I love to shop at Blair online because the clothes purchase are good quality and fit me well.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I like the safety of shopping in my home knowing I get practical stylish clothes that are comparable to the styles in the department stores.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Love the dress and skirt. Fist items bought.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I didn't get discount when I purchased item over $20... how come?
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I love Blair, I have problems with finding shirts that are not too long for my body and shirts that do not have gaping necklines. Blair suits me to a T
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I find things I have purchased have been of very good quality and stylish.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Have been pleased with all that I have received from Blair.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Nicely made, classic clothes that fit, but standard shipping takes a long time.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Blair has some quality good deals. I enjoy the catalog when it come and usually find something to tempt me!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    The entire process for checking out seems overly complicated, especially for those who have an account. I don't appreciate all the "offers" given after or when submitting the order.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with my dealings with Blair. But this time I was very frustrated!!!!! I had a 25 % discount card and figured that when they advertised for FREE SHIPPING FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF JULY - you would get that without losing the amount from the prom code for the 25% off one item. I don't know what happened, but I doubt I'll go thru that again.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I think that Blair has the best web site. So easy to buy! Love the service and the reviews are so helpful. The prices are unbeatable. I buy so many things for my Mom too. She is hard to please but always loves Blair. I will continue to shop at Blair.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I am overall happy with the product and the company site, but was disappointed with the availability of the product purchased, only one color available in my size. I recently bought the same product in another color and loved the true to size fit and feel, so I thought I would order the same in two other colors, out of all four colors offered, I could only get it in white, I did purchase it in the white, but not a good choice, as I work with behavioral students in an elementary school. Wish me luck with it!!!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Blair in my store favorite because your clothing is fablulose and the colors is great.
    Jul 26, 2015
    All dress of Blair like because everythig is fabulose
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I LIKE BLAIR VERY MUCH.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    So far so good.
    Jul 26, 2015
    I ordered the wrong color towel set on line and called customer services to get help to change the color and they did so fast and with the utmost respect for the fact it was my mistake. Thank you customer service!