Blair.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Blair.com Reviews

10/21/2017
Blair.com Ratings and User Reviews. Blair.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 638 reviews.
Blair Corporation sells fashion apparel for women and men and a broad range of home products primarily through direct mail. Blair's thriving business is built on 90 years of offering unique products with a strong value proposition and serves millions of active customers throughout the United States.

Blair.com Rating

More About Blair.com

Recent Reviews for Blair.com

• Sep 08, 2017
    good quality products. current and classic styling.
    First time shopper.
  • Sep 08, 2017
    Good quality. Fair prices. I like the rewards certificate program.
  • Sep 08, 2017
    I have been satisfied with my orders.
  • Sep 08, 2017
    Free shipping is what motivates me. Also percent discounts. I am a frugal shopper.
  • Aug 29, 2017
    GOOD PRODUCTS
    N/A
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Sep 07, 2017
    The shorts I ordered for my husband finally arrived and were as expected except for one thing: The buttonhole was closed. I had to take a knife and dig out the material between the stiches.
  • Aug 20, 2017
    I have wanted to order products before from Blair based on my sister's recommendation but just never seemed to do it. I liked the ad this week in our newspaper and finally did it! Looking forward to my clothes arriving!
  • Sep 07, 2017
    I've been very happy with quality of Blair's products
  • Sep 07, 2017
    I like shopping when Blair has a percentage off and free shipping. Shipping costs are normally so high. I don't like when the site lets me order something and then it turns out that they're out of stock and they cancel my order. It seems with computers they should be able to avoid that problem.
  • Sep 06, 2017
    Every order that I placed in the last year where all correct. Thank you.
    Love their sales!
  • Sep 06, 2017
    If you buy one item and you want to back and buy a second item in a different color why is it the item is no longer found
  • Sep 06, 2017
    The website would be better if pictures of various patterns in fabrics were available.
  • Aug 25, 2017
    It happens way to much, when I find something I want and it not in stock. A few weeks ago out of stock till Jan. I don't want it 4 months from now.
    Sep 06, 2017
    The pants I bought were a medium but they fit like an extra large. To many times What I what is out of stock on back order. Not sure I want to keep ordering clothes from Blair.
  • Aug 23, 2017
    GOOD CHOICES AND PRICES
  • Aug 19, 2017
    The order says that I am being charged sales tax. Minnesota does not have a sales tax on clothes. I assume that the final billing will not include sales tax.
    Sep 06, 2017
    I have purchased slacks in the past. They have been baggy. I don't know why I keep ordering from Blair except that the prices are generally low, and I have hopes that what I order will fit well. I was once again disappointed. I must remind myself not to order the next time we receive a catalog.
  • Sep 06, 2017
    Wish you had free shipping all the time
  • Aug 24, 2017
    Sep 06, 2017
    Merchandise always good quality and wears well
  • Sep 05, 2017
    Always high quality products at a good price. Very satisfied with Blair/Scandia woods clothing.