Blair.com Reviews

07/31/2015
Blair.com Ratings and User Reviews. Blair.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 9939 reviews.
Blair Corporation sells fashion apparel for women and men and a broad range of home products primarily through direct mail. Blair's thriving business is built on 90 years of offering unique products with a strong value proposition and serves millions of active customers throughout the United States.

Blair.com Rating

More About Blair.com

Recent Reviews for Blair.com

• Jul 31, 2015
    I hav shopped Blair for years and highly recommend Thir quality, pricing and customer relations.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have been a customer of Blair for over 30 years and never once was I dissatisfied with the quality of a product or with Blair in general. 100% satisfied!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I like blair clothes they wear and wash well' I wish they had shorter lengths in womens sizes panys
    Would not let me put code in for 4.99 shipping
  • Jul 31, 2015
    my mom has used blair fore a long time and is very satisfied
  • Jul 31, 2015
    The ordering site is a bit cumbersome.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Have always enjoyed Blair products.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    My first check-out try, I was expecting free shipping, but shipping was added in the last window, so I backed out. Today it came up free..I ordered. I like many of the clothes, but like to order when I think the price is right. So far, so good..
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Have been pleased pleased with all my orders
    I like your sales!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Love their clothes. The fit is good.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I am very pleased with Blair's services and will continue to shop here; however, I was disappointed that I had a coupon for $10 (and one previously also) but misplaced them and couldn't take advantage of it because I didn't have the code numbers! That would have saved me some money!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Thank you for affordable & attractive clothing!!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have alway's been pleased with everything that i have got from Blair
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I am a satisfied Blair cistomer
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Since it's been a while that I've bought items from Blair, I needed to create a new password. Something of a pain.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    i used to buy blair until my store stopped selling it
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have ordered from Blair for many years. A few months ago I ordered a pale yellow full zippered shirt. I wanted a short sleeve, but got a long sleeve. Not sure if the mistake was on my part or Blairs This was the first time ever ordering from Blair that there was a mistake Tha.k you.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I chatted online with Abby regarding my order. She was very helpful and considerate!!!!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I loved this shopping experience. Can't wait to shop again. I need to find out how these clothes fit first.
    Jul 31, 2015
    I think that some of the products portrayed online looked a lot better than what the product actually was once I received the product.