BlindSaver.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BlindSaver.com Reviews

06/23/2017
BlindSaver.com Ratings and User Reviews. BlindSaver.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 269 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - BlindSaver.com

2016 Winner

BlindSaver.com Rating

More About BlindSaver.com

Recent Reviews for BlindSaver.com

• Jun 03, 2017
    Great Company!
  • Jun 01, 2017
    MaryAnne was very helpful!
  • Jun 01, 2017
    good and inexpensive motorized roller blind, but yey to be proven if it works.
  • May 09, 2017
    The website does NOT give enough information regarding the material and color and texture.
    Jun 01, 2017
    Your website should be easier to use for ordering. For instance, how accurate are the colors shown? I ordered a blind with tapes. Nothing on the website said it would have 4 tapes instead of 2. 4 tapes are too many for this size blind.
  • Jun 01, 2017
    It was easy to place my order. I appreciate the coupon I received in the mail. It will save me hundreds of dollars.
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Wonderful staff that was very helpful to me over the phone! Helped me select color and style and some tips on installing to fit my needs of my very large window.
  • Jun 01, 2017
    i spoke with two representatives on the phone and they were both extremely knowledgable and friendly. was a big part of the reason i completed the purchase with your company.
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Love the blinds i purchased a couple of weeks ago, I recommended you to my neighbors and they are ordering from you also. I hope i am equally satisfied with the order I just placed. Thank you
  • May 18, 2017
    I hope the product is as good as you advertise it to be.
    Jun 01, 2017
    Extremely knowledgeable customer service personnel. Very helpful.
  • Jun 01, 2017
    My home is a megayacht. motoryachtamazinggrace.com I have about 200 feet of blinds to replace want to go back with remote control blinds. Only half of the blinds are remote control at present. I will need better information on dimensions to make a decision. Thank you Doug
  • May 31, 2017
    I wish the photos were much clearer and or had a better description of the color. I do love that you send free samples, but even then it's hard to determine which ones you might like off the sample colors.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    May 31, 2017
    I needed to order blinds to match one I already ordered and that brand did not carry the size I needed. Customer service was able to match me with a different brand that would match perfectly and meet the specs I needed. He was beyond friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable.
  • May 31, 2017
    Blindsaver was very helpful in finding details from a past order to replace a blind damaged by a cat.
  • May 31, 2017
    I was very pleased with your online chat availability. Worked great!Also, on my past order you gave me a no fuss replacement on a faulty shade. Thank you!
  • May 09, 2017
    May 31, 2017
    I love the blinds that BlindSaver provides. This is my second time purchasing from them and love the wooden blinds.
  • May 15, 2017
    Good prices, website is fast and easy.
    May 31, 2017
    Two of the blinds had bent rails. The valence covers them, but not a great job
  • May 31, 2017
    very quick and easy to place order and good prices.
  • May 30, 2017
    easy to order! better than big box stores!
    Difficult BOGO option
  • May 30, 2017
    Customer service rep very good and professional, Jennifer