BlindSaver.com Reviews

04/26/2015
BlindSaver.com Ratings and User Reviews. BlindSaver.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 246 reviews.

BlindSaver.com Rating

More About BlindSaver.com

Recent Reviews for BlindSaver.com

• Mar 31, 2015
    It would've been helpful to compare between different types of blinds. For example, within Levolor -- what's the difference between classic value and premium?
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Excellent website and great selections. Will continue to do business with BlindSaver and recommend to friends.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    this particular shade I ordered was less expensive than other sites I visited
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Anticipating delivery! Great website
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I'd prefer to get the survey after I have received the product.
    easy to order
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Awesome customer service; great prices and selection. Thank you!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Selection of products offered is phenomenal. Prices were outstanding. Ease of transaction was fantastic.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Thank you again.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Can't wait to get my blinds!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    The site is well organized and easy to find. Also helps that there was a sale.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I'm in the market shopping for vertical blinds. I have not made a purchase at this time.
    Looks like great site.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Too many pop-ups!
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Would be good if you could add delivery date to the order
    Mar 29, 2015
    There were 2 boxes. I called after my order to change the address on my order. They only changed one of the addresses. One box went to my old address, the other to the new address. When I called looking for them, customer support was not very courteous or helpful. I had to call fedex to finally figure out where the order was. I still ordered through you again so we'll see how it goes this time.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    Thrilled with my purchase . Better than expected.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Have been shopping thru Steve's Blinds and Wallpaper, but wanted to check other vendors. After I punched some numbers, I am glad I found you...beat his prices by $16.32! Not that much of a difference, but that's a nice lunch date with hubby.
    Mar 31, 2015
    BlindSaver.com offered me the best price, over my usual blind company, Steve's Blinds! Blind Saver is MY go-to company now!
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Mar 29, 2015
    These woven blinds are absolutely beautiful, I'm very pleased with them and as soon as they go on sale again I'll order more.
  • Feb 19, 2015