BlindSaver.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BlindSaver.com Reviews

02/18/2017
BlindSaver.com Ratings and User Reviews. BlindSaver.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 285 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - BlindSaver.com

2016 Winner

BlindSaver.com Rating

More About BlindSaver.com

Recent Reviews for BlindSaver.com

• Jan 15, 2017
    This is my first transaction with BlindSaver, so far all has gone well. After they arrive and are installed, if the all is well, I have more windows to complete.I do not recall reading that the necessary hardware is identified or included
    Jan 26, 2017
    This is my first internet purchase of this kind and have to say I was concerned as to what I might receive. But to my delight the shades are every bit what I wanted and that includes the quality. I followed the directions for installation and within an hour I had both shades installed. They function well and look look great.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    From my previous purchase, it was difficult to track the progress & shipping of the products. The site was easy to use. The quality of the product is good.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    great price
    Jan 26, 2017
    Love my new blinds
  • Jan 02, 2017
    Jan 25, 2017
    Exactly what I needed. Thanks!
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Just ordering samples for now.
  • Jan 09, 2017
    I called and spoke to Kevin before i placed the order to confirm the "white" finish and "surface" texture. Very helpful and prompt.
    Jan 25, 2017
  • Jan 24, 2017
    Great site, easy to use.
  • Jan 24, 2017
    First order, so far so good, I will have to let you know.
  • Jan 08, 2017
    Jan 24, 2017
    First time ordering blinds on line and thru BlindSaver. It surpassed my expectations, User friendly website, best price, prompt communication at each step of the purchase and delivery. Measurements were perfect. I will use buy again from them and will tell my friends.
  • Jan 24, 2017
    First time buyer, reading the reviews is what encouraged my to buy. I think I will be happy with the purchase.
  • Jan 06, 2017
    First experience with BlindSaver. Seems like a terrific company.
    Jan 24, 2017
    Quite possibly the best online purchase experience I've ever had. Will use BS again whenever I need a product they sell.
  • Jan 23, 2017
    easy to follow instructions.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I placed a large order earlier this month, and had positive experiences with customer service representatives. The samples were shipped quickly, and I was pleased with the quality of the samples. II am looking forward to receiving the shipment (1/18/17) to see the actual product. I just placed an additional order today, and was pleased to get the 40% discount.
    Jan 22, 2017
    Selection was great, and the samples were sent quickly. Ordering was easy, and I was satisfied with the products when they were delivered. They are not installed yet, but I'm sure they will look great.
  • Jan 22, 2017
    A little frustrated no coupon codes worded when I checked out
  • Dec 31, 2016
    I had to go back to be able to in coupon code. It took me a bit , and I was afraid I did something wrong, but I found the right area to enter it.
    Jan 22, 2017
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Great prices easy to navigate website.
  • Jan 07, 2017
    Nice experience
    Jan 21, 2017
    Great experience. Will do business with them again. Blinds look great! Thanks
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Always buy from American Blind and found your website and decided to give it a try.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    Previously you sold "Hunter Douglas Country Woods blinds and I was going to reorder. Disappointed that you no longer carry that brand.
  • Jan 21, 2017
    The user interface was very helpful to enter the dimensions of the blinds that I needed and then compare prices between models.