BlindSaver.com Reviews

10/23/2014
BlindSaver.com Ratings and User Reviews. BlindSaver.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 320 reviews.

BlindSaver.com Rating

More About BlindSaver.com

Recent Reviews for BlindSaver.com

• Sep 29, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with Blindsaver, both for price and quality.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Always good selection, specials, ability to order free samples. Perfect fit guarantee.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I bought two for living room and kitchen, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. Am now buying two for the Master Bedroom. They are beautiful also even though I haven't received them yet. They are very easy to figure how to measure, pick type you want. I will be back soon to purchase more.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Processing fee is BS!!!! Never again! You should be ASHAMED of yourselves for adding that fee!!!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    The products are great, the time frame is great. The check out process is difficult. I don't like having to have an account.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Website was very easy to use and manage. Loved everything about this experience and very excited to get my new blinds!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Was quick and easy, better than I thought (from the husband who hates shopping)
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I haven't received my order yet. I cannot comment at this time
    Easy to use website.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Very close to other blind-selling sites (price wise), went with the A+ BBB rating and free return shipping guarantee.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Very nice website, nice blind selection, good colour selection as well. I love that we can choose all the different aspects regarding length, valance style, inside mount or outside etc. And of course, they have Paypal checkout option which is a plus. The only thing i would love is the option to have the long pole for tilting blinds open and close, the only option available to us was the cord, but that's ok. : )
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Plastic versus metal shades/blinds should be clearly distinguished.
    Sep 28, 2014
    The headrail on the cordless and corded levelor cellular blinds are of a different size. Wish we had known that since we mixed corded and cordless on the same size windows in a set of four.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 24, 2014
    waited in the online chat window in hopes of getting an answer for over an hour and finally gave up. Decided to email in with my question regarding my order. Email response was quick and accurate.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Best price & easiest site to navigate and place order. Thanks!!!
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Sep 23, 2014
    Very pleased with the cellular blinds, and will order more shortly!
  • Sep 2, 2014
    this is my third order from blind saver and I will tell everyone I know about this site if anyone is in search of blinds of any kind!
    Sep 24, 2014
    Love all blinds I've gotten. Have told many others about your site
  • Aug 29, 2014
    great value selection and after sales ervice
    Sep 27, 2014
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    Good quality product at a great price.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Your website crashed when I was trying to purchase something. The whole thing went down.
    Sep 25, 2014