bliss Reviews

08/21/2014
bliss Ratings and User Reviews. bliss is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 647 reviews. Last rated on 08/20/2014.

bliss Rating

More About bliss

Recent Reviews for bliss

• Aug 20, 2014
    It's great that you offer products in pairs at a discount. I love the glow-it-all club, thank you! It's great that you offer free shipping but it should come into effect at less than $100. I wish your shipping policies were easier to find on your site because I would have split my order up. I wish your shipping charges were less than they are and that the items would arrive sooner. Overall, I love your products so I will keep coming back.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Shopping online was so easy and there were so many things I plan to order in the future.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    I've been going there for years. The overall experience is wonderful.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I purchased from Bliss because I want something specifically for ingrown hairs, and Bliss has an effective, easy-to-use product precisely for that.I would prefer to be able to check out as a guest rather than be required to set up an account.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Wonderful products. Would be nice to get more discounts especially given economy. Also more natural or organic products. Love Bliss.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I have been an avid user of bliss clog dissolving cleansing milk, as well as the facial masks and eye crème since going to the spa in the Bahamas. It is an excellent product and is terrific with my skin and also my son's acne prone skin.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    I couldn't buy a gift card in store in Hoboken, NJ. So I went online to buy and hopefully print. I was unable to even WRITE A GIFT MESSAGE to my recipient...so maybe she got an email saying she has a gift card to Bliss but she doesn't know who it's from or what it's for and I have to send an embarrassing email and let her know what my intentions were. Expected much more from Bliss. Totally unimpressed.
    I love bliss products
  • Aug 17, 2014
    very pleased with product .
  • Aug 16, 2014
    The catalog had a product # and when I put it in the search box, nothing came up???
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I love their Lemon and Sage products! Wish they came in larger bulk sizes
  • Aug 15, 2014
    great product! great service.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    bliss is good, i really like it
    Aug 18, 2014
    As a gift, the generic email was very impersonal. Something more decorative would be much more appealing to present. Also, I couldn't believe that I couldn't purchase a gift card at one of your locations. Very inconvenient.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I have been a customer for over a decade, had my first Bliss Spa experience at Bliss Soho in 2002 during spring break vacation. I have become less impressed by Bliss over the years. I believe the products are still good, but I now shop more at Sephora and feel I get better deals through them.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I love bliss - they have great products and good value for the quality. I also love their samples.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Long-time customer - love Bliss!
    Aug 19, 2014
    Bliss always reliably delivers quality.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I find navigating this website a bit frustrating. The categories don't always direct me to the products for which I'm searching. I have to search under a few to find all the products for "facial care" under Bliss, or example. Today while shopping a banner noting a 20% discount for today only went across my screen but I did not get the promo code and it was not to be found on the website so I had to call Customer Service. Turns out I did not use it as I talked myself out of the full-price product that would have been applicable to the promo.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Receiving an order from Bliss is great. It always arrives as promised, or even earlier. I receive an email when it's shipped with a tracking number.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Shipping costs to Canada are abit high and may prohibit me from shopping here again.
    Aug 18, 2014
    I was happy with the product and speed of delivery. I was not happy that shipments to Canada are subject to a $25 shipping charge plus duty at the border. I will look for an alternate source within Canada or a US supplier that ships free or at a more reasonable rate..
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Good products and shipping seems easy.
    Aug 15, 2014