bliss Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

bliss Reviews

01/16/2018
bliss Ratings and User Reviews. bliss is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 961 reviews.

bliss Rating

More About bliss

Recent Reviews for bliss

• Dec 25, 2017
    Jan 10, 2018
    I will never purchase another Bliss product. Worst customer service, no way to track order, order was cancelled and I found out because I called. Still no refund. This is the worst company and I am sure to let everyone know.
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Great experience! Great products!
  • Jan 10, 2018
    I had such a positive experience with the products I ordered from Bliss that I wanted to try more to see if they work just as well.
  • Jan 09, 2018
    I fell in love with these products at the W hotel.
  • Jan 09, 2018
    I’ve purchased from Bliss in the past and was always pleased and satisfied. I’ve been purchasing more in recent months, and Bliss was one of a couple retailers at the top of my list. Thank you for having such great products.
  • Jan 09, 2018
    First discovered Bliss's shampoo/conditioner at the Ace hotel in London. Both my husbands hair and my hair loved it. Would appreciate more information about the product on your website as to what is in it. Website design felt a little cheap but was easy to navigate.
  • Jan 09, 2018
    I could not figure out how to change my address on their site. I thought I had done it but when I looked back it had reverted to old address. Then when I checked my items out, I had to enter my credit card number 5+times. It was so annoying. It should be easier to spend that amount of money. I'll go elsewhere when I need new items.
  • Dec 27, 2017
    I would love to see more professional sizes.
    Jan 09, 2018
    I didn’t receive a tracking number until the day before I received it. I did order this right before Christmas and know that’s a difficult time but it did take about 10 days to receive my order.
  • Jan 09, 2018
    Loved the prompt to get a 25% off coupon code by text that I then could use immediately on this order. As a result I bought 1 additional item I had my eye on. :)
  • Jan 09, 2018
    I love that you re- supplied with Remede Alchemy Advanced Moisture Emulsion. I never thought I would see it again, and it's the best product. Keep it on your site please!
  • Jan 09, 2018
    Wish you stored credit card details so i didn't have to reenter - or take Paypal as a payment type. Gift cards should be able to check out with other products.
  • Dec 31, 2017
    We were fortunate enough to visit the NYC spa and purchase some of the lovely Bliss products. We live too far away to visit and purchase, so we've ordered online. thank you !
    Jan 09, 2018
    We purchased our original products while staying in town at the W. I didn't initially realize I could order online... so excited to be able to !
  • Dec 29, 2017
    Really love your products! I will be back to purchase the softening socks that were out of stock. Thanks
    Jan 09, 2018
    I’ve been using Bliss products now for 2 years & couldn’t be more pleased with product I’ve ordered. The Beauty gloves are awesome & works wonders with my very dry hands.Will shop again
  • Jan 09, 2018
    Very easy to order on line!
  • Jan 08, 2018
    I have always loved Bliss hand lotions and body creams, looking forward to using the facial products that I just ordered.
    Amazing
  • Jan 08, 2018
    amazing product. i travel a lot and this shampoo and conditioner works with all water types and keeps my hair looking great!
  • Jan 08, 2018
    I love the products form Bliss especially their body lotions
    The best!!
  • Jan 08, 2018
    I am happy with this experience. I wish they offered free shipping.