BlockBusterCostumes Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

BlockBusterCostumes Reviews

08/16/2017
BlockBusterCostumes Ratings and User Reviews. BlockBusterCostumes is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 35 reviews. Last rated on 08/14/2017.
Block Buster Costumes is an emerging leader in Halloween merchandise. At any given moment we have tens of thousands of popular and items in stock in our Largo, Florida warehouse, just waiting for YOU, our customers.

BlockBusterCostumes Rating

More About BlockBusterCostumes

Recent Reviews for BlockBusterCostumes

• Aug 14, 2017
    I searched many different costume sites and ran into a lot of out of stock issues. BlockBuster had good stock and good variety in the type of costume I was looking for. Well pleased.
  • Aug 11, 2017
    To be able to puchase this item from america and have it shipped to australia was awesome. I couldnt get this item from any other site within a reasonable price range for shipping. Very happy. Just hope it arrives on time. Woild have felt better if i had an estimated shipping date. Fingers crossed.
  • Aug 10, 2017
    I think this is a great site. Fantastic prices and items available. Every where else is too expensive or didnt have the variety I was looking for. Thanks for helping make this halloween awesome!!
  • Jul 25, 2017
    If you are shipping from within the US, you should clearly state that on your website. I was ordering costumes, and many ship from either China or the UK...getting these quick was a priority for me, which is why I purchased from you using an expedited shipping method. Crossing my fingers that they will arrive on time.
    Aug 08, 2017
  • Aug 07, 2017
    I was upset that the shipping charge was so high. I tried multiple coupon codes including free shipping code but they wouldnt work except 10% off.
    Aug 04, 2017
    I was very happy with the quality of the product I received but the image showed me a box full of my item. I was a bit disappointed when I received one single item instead of a box full.I was happy with everything else.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    This item was an excellent price and they didn't over charge for shipping!
  • Aug 03, 2017
    could not always get price of items but figured it out
  • Aug 03, 2017
    I would appreciate if Blockbuster Costumes had more deals for shipping costs and or more discount codes for frequent customers and email subscribers
  • Aug 02, 2017
    Great prices! Bought a top hat for my husbands Halloween costume and the quality is very good for the price paid.
  • Jul 28, 2017
    Had to make an exchange and they were very prompt and helpful in allowing me to do so.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    I purchased this hat as a gift for a friend of mine ; can't wait to give it to her ! Thank you !
  • Jul 14, 2017
    I tried to buy the same product from WalMart.com with free shipping but then when I checked out the shipping was $151 because it was not coming from WalMart at all. This was very misleading. Instead I had to purchase directly from this company but still had to pay $20 in shipping which is too much in my opinion.
    Jul 25, 2017
  • Jul 24, 2017
    I like the way this site is set up. It was very easy to find what we were looking for. I will definitely recommend this site to anyone looking for costumes.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Nice Products! Will come back for more!
  • Jul 24, 2017
    I appreciated having the option to eMail questions about a product and a rather quick response! It helped me decide to purchase the item.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    very straightforward
  • Jul 05, 2017
    everything went smooth!
    Jul 17, 2017
  • Jul 11, 2017
    I had to order a costume from this site for an upcoming performance. I think these are way overpriced for the quality. They aren't terrible quality, but I'm really not happy that I'm ultimately paying $53 for a cheapo Halloween costume. Seems very, very overpriced.
  • Jul 11, 2017
    Not much of a selection on everything. I wish there was more details on all items like sizes of everything.