BlockBusterCostumes Reviews

09/18/2014
BlockBusterCostumes Ratings and User Reviews. BlockBusterCostumes is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 92 reviews. Last rated on 09/18/2014.
Block Buster Costumes is an emerging leader in Halloween merchandise. At any given moment we have tens of thousands of popular and items in stock in our Largo, Florida warehouse, just waiting for YOU, our customers.

BlockBusterCostumes Rating

More About BlockBusterCostumes

Recent Reviews for BlockBusterCostumes

• Sep 18, 2014
    Inexpensive butAwesome selection.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Loved that they had what I was looking for!!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Why do they not have caucasian for a choice???
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Great price! Can't wait to see how it looks.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    You should really have options on different sizes for top and bottom some people don't fit the exact criteria of a xs and a small... Maybe the have the xs too and need a small bottom and it's pretty ridiculous to not have an option of we're going to pay money anyways to buy a costume we may as well fit in it as well as we can
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Shipping is a little expensive.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    love the price for the costumes! I hope they made of a great material!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    great product, great price form what I've seen. Just what I was looking for and was quite less than comps on Ebay
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Great communication from Ebay question brought me here. I got exactly what I needed with combined shipping AND a discount! Thanks!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I thought the prices were great...that made my decision to buy here and not party city!! I also had a coupon code!!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I'm so excited I found this costume for such a great price.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Super easy web site to use.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Very satisfied with my online experience and the customer service with their online chat was great!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I found the items on ebay. They were quick to answer my question about combined shipping and even gave me a 10% off code. I had trouble finding the products because Yu Gi Oh! can be spelled so many ways. First II searched yugioh, no response, then I scrolled thru the gloves as that's what i wanted, then I thought to change the spelling to Yu Gi Oh! but only the costume came up. Finally I realised you spelled it Yu-Gi-Oh and then I was able to find the glove but not the necklace until I put necklace into the search. It was hard to see the place to put the promo code as I used the button continue shopping at the top of the page, but after a few backwards and forwards searches I found it. I was glad to find both the items I needed in one place as shipping to Australia can be expensive and these items were hard to find.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    shipping charges are high
  • Sep 6, 2014
    i came back to this site to purchase my second Slipknot mask because iwas satisfied with my previous perchance and the quickness of delivery. i also wanted to say thanks for the 10% off coupon coad i received with my last purchase. my only complaint would be that if you had the first sires of Slipknot masks i would have purchased more!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Wide range of costumes and accessories , web page was easy to navigate . Still on the fence about my final decision on this matter since I still haven't received any shipping information or arrival time of the final article that wasn't included in my Captain Spaulding costume ( HAT )
  • Sep 5, 2014
    unique outfits for good prices! very satisfied. :)
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Sep 8, 2014
    I bought top hats and thy were pressed together so hard i MAY HAVE DAMAGED TWO PULLING THEM APPART. mORE CARE NEEDS TO BE APPLIED.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    this is my firstime ordering online for costumes, hope I like the merchandise when I receive it.
    Sep 11, 2014