BlockBusterCostumes Reviews

08/25/2016
BlockBusterCostumes Ratings and User Reviews. BlockBusterCostumes is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 36 reviews.
Block Buster Costumes is an emerging leader in Halloween merchandise. At any given moment we have tens of thousands of popular and items in stock in our Largo, Florida warehouse, just waiting for YOU, our customers.

BlockBusterCostumes Rating

More About BlockBusterCostumes

Recent Reviews for BlockBusterCostumes

• Aug 7, 2016
    Your website has a lot of great costumes and accessories alright I will be buying All My Sons costumes from your website from now on thank you for such a great experience and I look forward to doing business with you again it was truly a pleasure
  • Aug 7, 2016
    Best price for what I could find in stock online. Also had good selections.
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Wonderful selection and great prices.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    They had the pink fringe door curtain I was looking for and couldn't find elsewhere! They even had the other fun party accessories I was wanting. I was very happy to purchase it all at one website at great prices.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Great price, best one online! ANYWHERE.
  • Jul 6, 2016
    I dont know yet, I will see when the package arrives
  • Jul 5, 2016
    I was very satisfied with my purchase, and I hope you will have a great day.
  • Jul 1, 2016
    You need to make the checkout more user friendly, I had to enter in all the info twice rather than have the same as shipping option do it.... Also when using pay I usually have all the info automatically entered in for me which is very convenient....
  • Jun 21, 2016
    Great site highly recommend
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Products not found anywhere else.
    Jul 6, 2016
    Product was destroyed because it was shipped in a bag instead of a box
  • Jun 20, 2016
    The price for the hat was 3.99 but then when I ordered it changed to 4.99.
  • Jun 14, 2016
    I almost shipped my order to my previous address, if the address wasnt in the bay before ordering i wouldnt have recieved my item.
    Jun 30, 2016
  • Jun 13, 2016
    Need up to date coupon codes
    Jun 30, 2016
  • Jun 9, 2016
    Show the back side of costumes
  • Jun 4, 2016
    So far, so good.
  • Jun 3, 2016
    I've been searching for a white shirt tutu for EDCLV & this was not only one of the few sites that had what I was looking for, but the BEST price. I attend several festivals a year and am glad I found this website for my costume needs! 100% shopping here again!!!
  • Mar 30, 2016
    Jun 22, 2016
    Overall, the shopping experience was good. However, the product did not match what was pictured. I purchased an Episode VII Stormtrooper helmet because it looked like better quality than other places. There were no breathing holes near the nose in the picture and the eye pieces looked more opaque. Unfortunately, the mask was exactly the same as everywhere else I looked. The nose holes were there and the netting by the eyes was not as pictured. It was much more see through than pictured. I think the picture was taken with black fabric behind the eye netting. I understand the eye pieces being a more open netting for visibility, but the picture made this seem like it was much more solid netting.