BlockBusterCostumes Reviews

09/03/2015
BlockBusterCostumes Ratings and User Reviews. BlockBusterCostumes is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 137 reviews.
Block Buster Costumes is an emerging leader in Halloween merchandise. At any given moment we have tens of thousands of popular and items in stock in our Largo, Florida warehouse, just waiting for YOU, our customers.

BlockBusterCostumes Rating

More About BlockBusterCostumes

Recent Reviews for BlockBusterCostumes

• Aug 10, 2015
    Great items, had fun looking through them.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Have not received order yet so will refrain from comment until then
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I really like the products and when time comes I'll order something new
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Interesting shop. Would like to see more Thor outfits and more Warrior outfits for both boys and girls / men and women. Including the beautifully adorned Native Indigenous to the Ground and Hearth tribes. On our same constant physical level as the highest of all people's and communities. Glorious Wealth giving Honor and Tribute to those being self inVESTed in the Herthz Creation and Ceremonial. Dedicated and Decorated. please Re corporal the Ded. Align.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I could not get anyone on the line to ask questions about this item. I tried "live chat" and called a few times. I was going to order 100 wands but decided to only get 30 since I coul dne connect with anyone at your company.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    The website was a lil difficult in the sense, that when i picked the viperine costume is didnt offer the wig at the bottom like other sites. I had to add to cart then go back to search and type in for the wig.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Best price so far, and the product looks to be the same quality of other sites. Excited to see what is delivered.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    i was very pleased with the simplicity of finding what i wanted and placing my order, definetley shopping here again.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Your shipping charge should be better, other then that fair price..
  • Aug 6, 2015
    We are looking to use these wigs for dance costumes. If we like them, we will be ordering more for the entire team. It was the lowest price and best style for what we are looking for.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Until I receive the Ninja Turtle Costume I prefer not to rate my satisfaction with service or product.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Easy to find what i needed and good prices
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Love this store, they have cool stuff
  • Aug 3, 2015
    The whole process was quick and easy, that's how I like it.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Was a good deal on both items only down side was shipping charge. I a sure that my son will be pleased with his gift.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    there are no more cheap shipping options, disagree with the shipping options
    Aug 4, 2015
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Aug 2, 2015
    Box with 4 masks was barely held together by tape and top mask was scratched. Masks are NOT uniform in clarity.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Good selection of products and fantastic pricing
    Aug 5, 2015