Blue Nile Reviews

07/24/2014
Blue Nile Ratings and User Reviews. Blue Nile is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1307 reviews. Last rated on 07/23/2014.
Blue Nile is the online leader in certified diamonds, fine jewelry and fashion trends. The company offers high-quality items at prices that are 20-40% below traditional retail. All items ship free via FedEx, arrive in elegant gift packaging, and have a 30-day return policy.

Blue Nile Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Blue Nile

2011 Winner

Blue Nile Rating

More About Blue Nile

Recent Reviews for Blue Nile

• Jul 23, 2014
    All Blue Nile products that I have purchased have been gorgeous and of high quality
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Let you know more when I get the ring (which is for my 90 year old mom)!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I have never had such an easy, precise experience shopping for rings. This is by far the best website for rings of all sorts. I can't express in words just how impressed I am with the service either. Thank you Blue Nile for going above and beyond all expectations.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I did talk to the live chat person, for me i don't think it helps and resolve my problem. Need improve on that.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Great company with beautiful products!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Like the products and the website. Would like to see more deals
    GREAT SHOPPING SITE!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I'm a Blue Nile fan! I purchased my wife's engagement ring from Blue Nile 14 years ago and every piece of jewelery for her since. Don't be foolish, always shop with Blue Nile.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Love Blue Nile ! My children introduced me to this jewelry @ I've been in love with it ever since .
  • Jul 23, 2014
    website navigation when changing an order is not straight forward
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Blue Nile is the Tiffany of on line shopping - I like their styles and quality - I have purchased about 10 gifts until I decided to become a member with an account - I encourage Blue Nile to do more enticing promotions on Diamond pieces, especially as gifts for family, not just engagement reasons, also expand the MENS collections beyond cuff links, RINGS!! not just engagement- I am a single gay male with $$$ to spend and their choices for myself are very limited.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Website is super user friendly. First time jewelry buyer and this made it easy.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I have been a fan since 2001! Love the site, love the jewelry, love Blue Nile!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I purchased from your site BCZ of need to increase points for USAIR Dividend miles
  • Jul 23, 2014
    great website and very user friendly. I hope I am as pleased with our purchase!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Great product at a very reasonable price! Fast Delivery too.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I apologize for not entering any information on the product, I simply saw, liked, and order it for a friend's birthday on the 25th of July.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Very good organization to deal with. Product(s) in stock and delivered on time when quoted they would arrive.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    It was an easy process!
    Jul 23, 2014
    The clarity of the diamonds is fine, but the color is not ( I believe) to be "E"on either of the diamonds. I am going to take them to a certified gemologist to have them evaluated for actual quality that is on the ""GIA" certificates.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Great online experience and company.
    Lovely
  • Jul 6, 2014
    It would be nice to have the option to do a side by side comparison of selected items. More choices for mens yellow gold wedding bands would be an improvement as well.
    Jul 23, 2014
    The only reason I rated BN 9 out of 10 was because the engraving that I ordered on my wedding bands was a little rough. Other than that I have been very pleased.