Blue Nile Reviews

09/01/2014
Blue Nile Ratings and User Reviews. Blue Nile is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 953 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
Blue Nile is the online leader in certified diamonds, fine jewelry and fashion trends. The company offers high-quality items at prices that are 20-40% below traditional retail. All items ship free via FedEx, arrive in elegant gift packaging, and have a 30-day return policy.

Blue Nile Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Blue Nile

2011 Winner

Blue Nile Rating

More About Blue Nile

Recent Reviews for Blue Nile

• Sep 1, 2014
    Great place to get your engagement and wedding rings. Very easy to use and find the right ring with competitive prices that are easily $300-400 cheaper than other jewelry stores.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Very educational company with exceptional quality products and fair prices.
    Blue nike is great
  • Sep 1, 2014
    We looked at approximately 10 brick and mortar stores and none of them had a men's band that was in line with what my fiance was looking for. So glad we checked Blue Nile!
    Great store! greetigns from Peru
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great products. Great selections. My wife loves the sterling silver jewelry. Have made several purchases from BN in the last 10 years.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    My girlfriend will love this. Thank you very much
  • Aug 31, 2014
    prefer to receiving a coupon on customer's first order
    Great trustworthy site!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    These are the best quality charms ever. I have no problem when toddlers want to play with my bracelet because I know they won't be able to pull them off or break it... Even when they slam it excitedly on a hard surface! I never take off my bracelet, ever, and over the past year, not a single scratch on them. The gold is wearing off of my teacup charm but I expected that so wasn't upset over it. I wish you would have a larger selection though!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I appreciate the quality of the items.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Absolutely Love the quality and sparkle Blue Nile Jewelry has to offer with the best prices available!
    I love Blue Nile
  • Aug 30, 2014
    It is a great site with great prices. Always check here first!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    So far each of my orders were as expected. Pleasantly happy with all my purchases. Want to see some more specials for gold jewelry marked down to lower prices
    Sep 1, 2014
    Expected branch to be heavier. Would have liked a larger clasp. Sorry the branch was not connected with loops so another charm could be attached to necklace chain.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Excellent Experience and Excelent Website. I have not received the ring and diamond yet, but so far it is an excellent website in most of the senses.
    Sep 1, 2014
    Amazing website, great support and awesome variety
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I love blue nile. Always buy from them and never seems to let me down.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Aug 30, 2014
    I've always experienced great costumer service from BN. The products always meet my expectations. Very easy to use on my mobile phone too.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Aug 31, 2014
    My biggest issue with Blue Nile was the lack information on my order via the website. I ordered an engagement ring and didn't get any status updates between the day I ordered it and the day it was shipped. It would be nice to see statuses such as the diamond has arrived, your ring is complete, your diamond has been ordered, etc. My second issue was that I couldn't access the shipping tracking number from your website, this prevents me from using third party tools to notify me about my shipment and to be honest the tracking updates on your website are delayed, I got my "Your order has been delivered" email a day after I got the shipment. I expect more details on large purchases such as the one I made, a picture of the ring wouldn't have hurt either.The ring itself was perfect, both me and my now fiance loved it.