Blue Nile Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Blue Nile Reviews

12/16/2017
Blue Nile Ratings and User Reviews. Blue Nile is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1092 reviews.
Blue Nile is the online leader in certified diamonds, fine jewelry and fashion trends. The company offers high-quality items at prices that are 20-40% below traditional retail. All items ship free via FedEx, arrive in elegant gift packaging, and have a 30-day return policy.
Circle of Excellence - Blue Nile

2016 Winner

Blue Nile Rating

More About Blue Nile

Recent Reviews for Blue Nile

• Dec 15, 2017
    I like the discount and hope its good quality sapphire
  • Dec 15, 2017
    I I really like there site and how easy it is to navigate.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    The diversity of the products is amazing and if the purchase is done in the way I expect, I definitely will purchase again with you =)
    Dec 15, 2017
    Generally I´m satisfied with the purchase, the ring was thinner that I thought, but the diamond is way much better than I thought. You shoud have more images of the rings of different sides to be able to see much better the ring.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    I really like the ring I purchased and was curious if stone size upgrades are possible through Blue Nile in the future. Possibly move to 1 carat size sometime in the future.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Blue Nile has always been a great and reliable company to order from. I have thoroughly enjoyed all experiences with them
  • Dec 15, 2017
    This is the best and easiest website I have visited to get what I wanted with ease. Thank you.
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Blue Nile is the only jewelry store that I shop at. The quality and price of everything in this shop is second to none.
  • Nov 24, 2017
    Dec 15, 2017
    Best place to buy diamonds. Period. Can't go wrong!
  • Dec 15, 2017
    Blue Nile provides the easiest way to shop for and purchase fine jewelry. The quality of the gems and materials are impeccable, the jewelry styles are plentiful and the prices are reasonable. I only wish to find more sale promotions on the more popular and/or expensive items more often. Blue Nile is a great company. Have a joyful and profitable New Year 2018.
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Dec 14, 2017
    The stones were small, as depicted, but they had good fire.
    easy to deal with
    Like to shop online
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I wish there were the option to make necklaces 16 inches instead of 18 inches.
    Great price
    easy
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Quick and easy, lots of options
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Great online shopping experience, repeatedly!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Your "brief" survey is anything BUT brief. I would have liked to skip it, but your order "program" wouldn't let me. This time of year, when time is precious, don't do this to customers. I suggest you make this surgery OPTIONAL!!!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Like the site. Explored it during my 16 week e-commerce course at Villanova University.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    great company - have ordered many items over the years from Blue Nile and will continue