Blue Nile Reviews

08/27/2015
Blue Nile Ratings and User Reviews. Blue Nile is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 889 reviews.
Blue Nile is the online leader in certified diamonds, fine jewelry and fashion trends. The company offers high-quality items at prices that are 20-40% below traditional retail. All items ship free via FedEx, arrive in elegant gift packaging, and have a 30-day return policy.

Blue Nile Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Blue Nile

2011 Winner

Blue Nile Rating

More About Blue Nile

Recent Reviews for Blue Nile

• Jun 24, 2015
    shopping for a ring was very easy on your site. i hope my fiance likes my purchase.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    so far am pleased with the site. the earrings are something else til I get them and try them out.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Although this is my first purchase made from Blue Nile I absolutely adore the London blue earrings and am looking forward to receiving them! This is the first place I've found that sell such big and beautiful London blue earrings, most places only give you a little dot of the radiant blue for the same price or more. Thanks Blue Nile!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I think overall service is really great!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Overall a great experience with the ordering process.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    It is a great company
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Little nervous at first, but this worked out great I think. :)
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Very Happy with Purchase
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Seems expensive, but I am hoping it will be good quality.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    I love Blue Nile. Such great quality.
    Jun 24, 2015
    Blue Nile has excellent pieces with outstanding quality. Both my fiancé and I are so happy that we chose to purchase our wedding rings and bands from Blue Nile. Thank you. :)
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Blue Nile is fabulous. I'm a repeat customer and they've met or exceeded my expectations each time.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I love it! Great Prices, durable products
    Jun 23, 2015
    Great Prices, Great delivery!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Its great to buy such good diamonds on internet
    Jun 23, 2015
    Good diamonds available for reasonable price. We would like to see different classifications of ring settings like high low and medium. Provide the FedEx tracking number
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Excellent quality jewelry.
    Jun 22, 2015
    Very light weight. Has come off my ear x2. Sooner or later I will lose one of these earrings.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    So far love all the pieces I have gotten from Blue Nile,one purchased for myself, the other received as a Christmas present. Wear them all the time.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    The color of the ring is misrepresented onscreen. It is in reality darker than in the image. No, it is not due to variation of computer setting. The sizing was a full size too large. Reviews said half and I chose accordingly. Not a successful holiday present at all. I'll return and buy another ring to try again. If it doesn't work either, I won't be returning. PS, My $$$$$ engagement ring was from Blue Nile.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Came to Blue Nile just to browse, but also used it as a very helpful resource to learn more about what I was buying. A month or two later, was finally comfortable putting down the money for the ring!