Blue Nile Reviews

06/01/2015
Blue Nile Ratings and User Reviews. Blue Nile is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1112 reviews.
Blue Nile is the online leader in certified diamonds, fine jewelry and fashion trends. The company offers high-quality items at prices that are 20-40% below traditional retail. All items ship free via FedEx, arrive in elegant gift packaging, and have a 30-day return policy.

Blue Nile Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Blue Nile

2011 Winner

Blue Nile Rating

More About Blue Nile

Recent Reviews for Blue Nile

A very reliable jeweller
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I have loved BlueNile since I first learn about this merchant 9 years ago. I'm happy to finally make the first purchase after all this study and learning time. I'm looking forward to having a good experience when the item is delivered.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    All my needs have always been met on and by Blue Nile. I have never had a bad experience so far.
    Go Blue Nile!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Very nice diamonds but haven't been able to afford price all at once...maybe installment payments up to a year.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Excellent customer service and awesome prices and selections
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Bought something with a promotional code. Very easy ordering and check out process/
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I saved fifty dollars by using a promo code, making the product surprisingly affordable. The necklace I bought as a gift looks beautiful.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Pleasant looking website. Easy ordering process.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Very good online shopping experience!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Good prices. Excellent selection. Quality merchandise. Beautifully packaged. Quick shipping.
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Blue Nile has a great selection of products and prices are very competitive. The customer service is what makes it a place I enjoy shopping. Its always a great experience.
    easy to use
  • Apr 15, 2015
    i enjoy shopping on blue nile. The jewlery is very nice and well priced.
    Apr 20, 2015
    I love the sight. the bracelet I purchased was not what I expected. Love the design of bracelet. I thought the chain would be thicker than it is, much to thin..
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Blue Nile has the best selection and quality of jewelry.
    Apr 21, 2015
    Blue Nile has great selections and the ordering process is simple. Delivery was fast and on time.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Excellent shopping experience with only 1 problem . . . the request for a country's telephone code . . . I guessed that the USA might be a "1" code but have no idea if that is correct. A drop down menu of country telephone codes would be helpful.
    Apr 21, 2015
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Apr 20, 2015
    I am happy with product and price. However the shipping by fedex failed my expectation. I blame fedex. Blue niles custmer service replied to my needs. If I buy again I would need a different shipping / delivery provider