Blue Nile Reviews

12/06/2016
Blue Nile Ratings and User Reviews. Blue Nile is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2134 reviews.
Blue Nile is the online leader in certified diamonds, fine jewelry and fashion trends. The company offers high-quality items at prices that are 20-40% below traditional retail. All items ship free via FedEx, arrive in elegant gift packaging, and have a 30-day return policy.

Blue Nile Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Blue Nile

2016 Winner

Blue Nile Rating

More About Blue Nile

Recent Reviews for Blue Nile

easy and good stuff
  • Nov 23, 2016
    Love the quality of the jewelry! Fast shipping!
  • Nov 23, 2016
    Great product for a reasonable price.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Very good experience overall. So many options to educate you and just talk to people about which options are the best. Especially in the build your own ring section I found the website very good for beginners who just want to play around with options. The website basically always has someone available to talk to you about their products. Good shipping (except i wish i didnt have to be home or should set up an option to not sign for the product but its for my own safety)
  • Nov 22, 2016
    I love bluenile, the amazing ring and great style ever!!
    First rate all the way!
    You do a nice job.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Between the webroom and online shopping experience, Blue Nile has put us at ease when purchasing jewelry that will last a lifetime. Blue Nile definitely offers the most competitive high quality jewelry on the market. Since my fiancé purchased my STUNNING custom engagement ring from Blue Nile, we have used the company to fulfill all of our fine jewelry needs. The selection is superb, as Blue Nile offers both classic pieces and pieces that are on trend.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    I really like Blue Nile, but am afraid of recommending them to close friends due to the somewhat limited selection. I don't want close friends ending up w same jewelry I buy as a gift for my girlfriend. Even with the limited selection, I can usually find what I have in mind, but if I put the word out, with current selection, it would seem inevitable that someone close would end up with same or similar pieces, which could effect how special it seems. All that said, Blue Nile has left me find wonderful gifts for a good price with out the hassle of sales people or busy stores.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    The site is very well designed. Explanations for each diamond characteristic is easy to find and understand. Checkout is easy. Very impressed with the overall experience.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Website is well built with exceptionally high level of detail to each component
    easy and quick
  • Nov 12, 2016
    Sorry Blue Nile has stopped offering sterling silver charms. Started my 3 granddaughters on charm bracelets from Blue Nile
    Nov 23, 2016
    The cuff links are great! The movement in them is the best part about them. Happy at the overall price and gift. Thanks Blue Nile!
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Lets see when the product arrives
    Nov 23, 2016
    The diamond is a little cloudy for what I was expecting at F color and SI. I wish there was a way to look at the diamonds before purchase in high resolution like other websites offer.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    ordering is simple and claired