Bluefly Reviews

05/21/2015
Bluefly Ratings and User Reviews. Bluefly is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1643 reviews. Last rated on 05/21/2015.
Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it ... Show More Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it simple for shoppers to find exactly what they want.

Bluefly Rating

More About Bluefly

Recent Reviews for Bluefly

• May 21, 2015
    I do like the items you have to offer, but I find the prices on the high side compared to other sites.
  • May 21, 2015
    Competitive online retailers should offer free shipping and/or free returns
  • May 21, 2015
    Kudos to Bluefly. Keep up the best in online shopping.
  • May 21, 2015
    Excellent quality at a good price. Very responsible Store.
  • May 21, 2015
    great site to shop they are fast and good items
    Love blue fly.
    be more convenient~
  • May 20, 2015
    Excellent site,very good collection and love the discounts.
  • May 20, 2015
    I really love the sales on Blue fly and designer dresses
    Great experience shopping at Blue Fly
  • May 20, 2015
    I find that Bluefly is tricky about pricing of goods.
  • May 20, 2015
    I wish the earrings were shown on "heads" so I can gauge what length or size they are. It's hard to tell from the photos whether they might be too big (I don't like big earrings).
  • May 19, 2015
    I wish there were, in addition to a size guide, a fit guide with measurements that are truly more relevant than "collar to hem" measurements. Who cares about that? What about sleeve length? What about under arm to under arm? What about abdominal measurement? Hips? Thighs? Calfs? In seam? Rise? These describe true fit and will either make or break a purchase. Please include them. Because this information is lacking, I've had to buy both a Medium and a Large size, knowing I will be returning one once they arrive. Not very convenient, nor is it good for your Returns Department, to have to process an unnecessary return because of missing product information.
  • May 19, 2015
    This is the only website where I can find my 24 jeans size. That was my biggest problem finding small size jeans, and this website is my solution! I'm absolutely happy that finally I can satisfy my shopping needs.
  • May 19, 2015
    Yesterday the purchase was $20 less. what happened?
  • May 10, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    I received the item.....I havent worn it yet or tried it on with my clothes so I am not sure at this point if I will keep it or not.....I am hoping to keep it
  • May 10, 2015
    It's really hard to hold my shopping bag and check out. I tried several times to keep my bag. Luckily I ordered sucessfuly. I wish you have a 15 min holding system for safely checkOut.
  • May 5, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    Sizing can be crazy. I ordered a medium jacket that barely fits my XS daughter in a previous order. In this order I had the same issue. A medium jacket barely goes over my arms.
  • May 4, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    Purchased AGL shoes, which ran small. No return info in the shipping info, so contacted customer service. Received a return label (in an odd document that I couldn't open without tech support) and have not received the refund after 10 days. This transaction seems dodgy.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    Overall good. But returns process a little confusing and I've just returned one item so will reserve decision about purchasing from Bluefly agin on how that goes. Should be made cheaper for OS purchasing.