Bluefly Reviews

09/29/2014
Bluefly Ratings and User Reviews. Bluefly is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 113 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.
Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it ... Show More Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it simple for shoppers to find exactly what they want.

Bluefly Rating

More About Bluefly

Recent Reviews for Bluefly

• Sep 28, 2014
    size selections a little tough
  • Sep 27, 2014
    First time byre through BlueFly. Will see how it goes.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Have had very good experiences previously with Bluefly, very disappointed with this check out experience. Tried to update my payment information at check out several times. I would submit and new information would not be recorded. Went back to my account settings and added card, still upon check out I was only allowed to select from the default card. Had to go back again to settings and delete default so that new card would populate in order. Time consuming, annoying and unnecessary. Very disappointed with my experience checking out today.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Good internet shop. I like discounts.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Good and cheap! I can find good staff!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    not found page was displayed once. it made me embarassed but everything was cleared after resigning.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    The checkout process is very glitchy, and it is difficult to modify the items in the shopping bag because it takes so long every time a change is made to the cart. It took me almost a day to order my items because the shopping bag screen malfunctioned and would not show me any of my items and allow me to get to the checkout screen, so I had to wait several hours after this was happening so I could log back onto the website and continue attempting to make my purchase. This is after having my items deleted from my shopping bag several times as I was browsing dresses, so I ended up having to make several rounds through the 30-something pages of dresses to find and re-select the items I had previously added to my bag. It was an incredibly frustrating process, and this is the second time this has happened in my previous experience on the website. I ended up having to put items in my bag, save each individually for later so they don't delete and I can find them again, hope that nobody else picks them up first because it doesn't hold them for me, then go back at the end of my browsing and re-add each item individually to my cart. This is such a waste of time, it makes me hesitant to return for further purchases on the site. Also, why can't you add more than one promo code to the order? Victoria's Secret and most other sites allow up to three codes, and then they specify which codes cannot be combined. It's silly when you are purchasing hundreds of dollars of items that free shipping would not be able to be included with additional promo codes. Even Belle & Clive automatically includes free US shipping over $75.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Hope to receive free international shipping charges which other online shopping websites do frequently offered.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Great online store. I'm impressed with the variety of brands offered. I don't often shop though because I feel it's not always the best deal. I bit pricey still but definitely worth it if looking for something unique or a special occasion piece.
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 20, 2014
    i wish there was a larger variety of photos for each product. Some purses and wallets have no photos of the interior of the handbag. Other products could use more photos as well.
    Sep 28, 2014
    It was great. The site was clear, informative and worked perfectly. My item arrived exactly when i expected. It was exactly what i ordered. I am very happy with my purchase.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I love bluefly
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I am not happy with the shipping cost as they are different every time! It charged me different cost with different items. I prefer to have the standard flat rate rather than different rate! I have bad experience for my order this time as I chosen two item charged me $28 but if I changed to the other two items then end up $78! Therefore, I spent much time to spend wisely on lower my shipping cost! Sorry its really a huge money on shipping.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Thank you very much...!!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with customer service and merchandise selection at Blue Fly.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I entered a code for free shipping but I was still charged $7.95 for shipping. Why do I need to follow up to try to resolve that??? That is an opportunity for Bluefly to improve. Otherwise, it could have been a wonderful experience, and just awaiting my purchase rather than needing to follow up on the order process.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 19, 2014
    The photo on the website was not a accurate representation of the dress . The dress arrived a was not the same as shown. I am unhappy and do not have time to return the dress. You need to look at the dress inventory and change the photo The gathering on the front of the dress is not on actual dress. The dress does not gather at the center of the waist on back either. It has only a small amount at the bottom back 1/3 of dress. Very deceiving
  • Sep 5, 2014
    the website had a few glitches, and it took a few hours to finally place my order. Customer service was very kind and helpful.
    Sep 16, 2014
    I ordered a fendi jours 2 bag, which was stolen off my doorstep. I never received the item and I was only refunded for my express shipping. The item was over $2,000 and a signature was not required. I have called customer service many times, they promise me that I will get a full refund and that they will contact me, I still haven't heard from a bluefly representative and still no refund. I have made a police report and a fedex complaint report, and now I will be making a dispute with my credit card. I never received the item I should not have to pay for it because bluefly was to lazy and cheep to require a signature for shipping for an expensive item that I payed almost $15 extra to ship. Over all I had a horrible experience and will not be returning to shop at bluefly, I will also warn everyone that I know of the company's incompetence. I am extremely disappointed and upset.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I HAD ORDERED THESE SHOE'S (#33242716170) AND REALIZED THAT THE ADDRESS PAY PAL HAD WAS INCORRECT. I WAS TOLD THE ONLY THING I COULD DO WAS CANCEL AND REODER. IT HARDLY SEEMS FAIR THAT I NOW HAVE TO PAY 211.00 WHEN MY ORDER WAS ONLY $157.00 3 DAYS AGO. I CALL FOUL...IF I COULD FIND THESE SHOES ELSWHERE I WOULD!!
    Sep 24, 2014
    I had a issue with billing that BlueFly took care of immediately. My Wife and I couldn't be happier and will of course refer all our friends and coworkers.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    keep good price for good product plz