Bluefly Reviews

01/26/2015
Bluefly Ratings and User Reviews. Bluefly is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 177 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.
Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it ... Show More Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it simple for shoppers to find exactly what they want.

Bluefly Rating

More About Bluefly

Recent Reviews for Bluefly

• Jan 26, 2015
    I have looking at the site for a sale. Today there was a special for exactly what I was looking for as a present! I saved enought money to even purchase the matching hat! Excellent quality products!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    shopping cart kept emptying and I had to refill during checkout I got a sorry page not available when I submitted my credit card - troubling
  • Jan 24, 2015
    What is absolutely ridiculous is that you actually empty the shopping cart after an hour or 2 .. I was ready to spend more than $600 with you but since you emptied my cart, I only purchased 2 items that I had to. You should actually learn from Gilt.com and I shop from them all the time. My experience with your site as not been good and that's why I avoid it as much as possible. My time is valuable and I sure do not wish to have it be wasted over and over again bc of the poor design of your site.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    checkout items keep changing status, disappearing and reappearing. Had to look through the product categories at least four times ended up with duplicate number of items and almost lost the coat that I initially wanted to purchase
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Only certain state can have free tax benefit. That would be my concern. Rue La La is tax free
  • Jan 22, 2015
    very content with my shopping experience. thank you
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I was so happy to find this perfume.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I enjoy the sales!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    LOVE THE STYLES, QUALITY AND PRICES
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Great service online. I like the refined search, it makes it easier to find exactly what I am looking for
  • Jan 17, 2015
    So far very good. Their packing could improve. Never had a special offer or coupon
  • Jan 14, 2015
    The checkout process was a NIGHTMARE. I almost gave up on it and almost didn't place my order. I authorized bluefly to use my amazon information so I didn't have to fill out all that info again. Then when I reviewed my items I decided I wanted to change the size of a couple items. When I edited my shopping bag, all of my items disappeared, and then I had to search for them again (luckily they were in my history so I could located them). Once I found the items that went POOF from my shopping bag, one item wasn't available AT ALL (and I didn't even want to change the size on that one!), and the couple other things were then not available in the size I wanted (even though they had been available a few minutes prior). Overall the shopping experience on this site was frustrating, but I will probably shop bluefly again because their deals are phenominal. I just hope the next time won'r be so bad.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Checkout page is so buggy- I had to enter payment info 3 separate times, if i didn't really really want the dresses I would've given up. Paying shouldn't be frustrating. Everything I buy is great though, just please make it easier for me to spend my money with you. The checkout experience has almost always been buggy in my experience.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Beautiful,, exactly the same as the picture. Good quality, on time delivery and excellent price.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Twice, as I was beginning the check-out process, there was a glitch, and I had to go back in to re-order the items I had chosen. Each time my shopping bag was emptied.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    You have awesome sales!! I could not afford to purchase some of the luxury items that I love without your help. But each time I go out with some of your expensive bling and style, I thank you.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I love the deals and variety you have. Search was good, however when i went to continue shopping my items kept disappearing from the cart, so I had to keep going back and finding the items and adding them back to the cart until they were all there. It would be great if you could offer some kind of free shipping option at least for orders over a certain amount, or a variety of shipping speeds. I like the alternative payment options you have that make checkout a breeze. I paid with Amazon.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Great sale deals!
    Jan 16, 2015
  • Jan 6, 2015
    My shopping experience with Bluefly was pleasant. I love that the quality of the products are their at a sale price. The only thing I did not like was that you could not combine coupons at checkout. Other than that, great experience.
    Jan 16, 2015
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I love Bluefly! The selection of products is amazing & the prices are reasonable. The sales are even better. The checkout process went so quickly, I was thrilled. Overall, this is one of my favorite sites to buy clothing & accessories.
    Jan 23, 2015
    I've shopped at Bluefly for several years & have always been happy with my purchases. The info & pictures of the products are thorough, & the check-out process is simple & easy. Bluefly is my go-to site for high-end quality products at reasonable prices.