Bluefly Reviews

10/24/2014
Bluefly Ratings and User Reviews. Bluefly is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 110 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it ... Show More Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it simple for shoppers to find exactly what they want.

Bluefly Rating

More About Bluefly

Recent Reviews for Bluefly

• Oct 24, 2014
    I love your website. Through your site, I've been able to expand my fashion knowledge & my style.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    love the side always see what's new
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Generally speaking, I love Bluefly. Today I was not so pleased, however. I made my purchase yesterday after a few emails encouraging me to do so before the family and friends sale ended. So I did. Then this morning, i was greeted by an email that told me that the sale was extended (fine) and that certain items (cashmere) were now on sale for an additional 10% off. Since some of my items were cashmere, this was frustrating. Customer service helped me but I still feel like next time I get an email about a sale at Bluefly I will think "Maybe I should wait until after, see if they make the deal better" and if you don't I'm unlikely to buy. It's a bad motivation for purchasing... I think you should really reconsider the "extra sweet deal" that comes after the sale. ESPECIALLY a friends and family sale.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    I like the variety of items available, but in order to avoid sizing issues I think that Bluefly should provide the width measurements of the shoes so that those with wide feet can order the correct size.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Your shipping method is too slow. It shouldn't take two weeks to receive whatever you purchased. Also there should be free shipping and free return
  • Oct 21, 2014
    A bit upset that I'm not qualified for the recent promotion code - FAMILY. Just no idea why I can't do it.
    checkout was difficult
  • Oct 21, 2014
    I have been shopping with Bluefly for years, amazing site. Rivaled only by Gilt.com
  • Oct 21, 2014
    While buying in Bluefly at a sale, I wasn't able to successfully place my order even though the charge was reflected on my card. What came after was miss information and not a very helpful attitude from some ladies answering the phone. For the first time I was having a horrible shopping experience in Bluefly while seeing that my items were running out of stock, the sale was coming to an end and I was not able to place the order right away. Now Customer service is solving the problem, and I'm happy once again because that shows that Bluefly and their team, they do care about their customers and our total satisfaction. Besides, is not about not making mistakes or having errors, is about knowing how to solve them and have a fast response. Thank you BF!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I like it
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Wonderful shopping experience. I will definately come again.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Blue should look into making sure the website does not empty out the ENTIRE shopping cart if one item is not available. It made me look up everything all over again several times as soon as something sold out.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Great, but challenging
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I would like the sizes to be specific. If I want XL, I do not want to see the group of Large pictured with that.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Wish returns were made easier! Would be great if they included a shipping label with shipments.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Easy and efficient service.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I used SHIP150 for free shipping, but at check out, the shipping and handling were applied and I could not remove it again. Terribly misleading, but I spent all that time selecting the merchanize, so I went ahead and paid the shipping and handling, but I was not happy about it.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    Great place to shop!
  • Oct 5, 2014
    hopefully great experience
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Why can't Canadians use coupons!?
    Oct 13, 2014
    I would probably shop more if Canadians could use the coupons. I would prefer the delivery to be via Canada Post. I miss the $7.95 charge for delivery that used to be with bluefly.