Bluefly Reviews

12/18/2014
Bluefly Ratings and User Reviews. Bluefly is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 172 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it ... Show More Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it simple for shoppers to find exactly what they want.

Bluefly Rating

More About Bluefly

Recent Reviews for Bluefly

• Dec 17, 2014
    Ok if no hiccups. The last round there was delivery delay and after writing to check and complain twice, there was still no response from Bluefly. Disappointed.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Last night I tried to buy the same boots I ordered today but the option to pay with store credit was not available. Additionally, the price kept changing to $200+ dollars when the stated price was $191. I think there were just glitches in the system for some reason, it made the purchase quite frustrating! I tried again today and it finally worked. On a positive note, BlueFly has the BEST customer service agents EVER!!! They are always so helpful and friendly!! By far the best I have worked with :-)
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I love it!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I thoroughly enjoy shopping at this site. It allows me to gain a wide array of knowledge pertaining to various gifts from many retailers. I am pleased with the information I am able to get, styles, designers, pricing, discounts. All of these factors allow me to make the best educated and financial decision for purchasing.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Site is getting better, easier to find things. Better filters would help as you carry a lot more than you used to. Like the ability to return as well. Happy to see mobile app released!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Checkout process repeatedly said "refresh your order" eventually said "there has been an error" and erased everything! Wasted 20-30 minutes. This needs to be fixed.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    The only problem with my order was that after I put in all of my information and reviewed my order it told me the order couldn't be placed and to go back to the shopping cart, refresh, and come back. So I did that twice and it still wouldn't send in my order (all of the information was correct and all). So I got smart and decided to take the item out of my shopping cart and re-put it in and went straight back to checkout and it worked. Just a glitch but annoying and I was considering giving up on the purchase - something to keep in mind for future customers and possibly work out.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I am sometimes able to find identical Men's shoes on Bluefly as at Harrod's London, UK. Bravo!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I just learned about this site and am so grateful! I found great cashmere sweaters for my daughters. I enjoyed looking at other women's items, and look forward to buying more gifts in the future.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Very hard time checking out, would not recognize my new credit card info, had to open new window to modify in account and then refresh checkout page. similar issues with checkout not recognizing free shipping code, had to try multiple times. for viewing products, would be nice if fit were a category, like for denim - skinny, straight, etc.
    Thanks And i want Free ship depite under $100
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I love bluffly. I can buy designer dresses there for prices that I would not find anywhere else, and which I otherwise would never be able to buy! :)
  • Dec 11, 2014
    i called customer service and they were very friendly and helpful
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Bluefly has a lot of high quality items I would like to buy.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    great site
    Dec 13, 2014
    I've always been happy with my purchases-they arrive in a timely fashion and packaged well
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I searched online and found Bluefly's prices were excellent. I wasn't so happy about the address page not allowing me to ship a pair of shoes to my PO Box. It never explained who the carrier is either.
    Dec 11, 2014
    They never responded to my complaint. Typical. The customer service in this country is going down.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    Bluefly's choice of carriers should be reviewed. I kept getting a message that my order was delayed about 5 times. Apparently the trailer had not been unpacked. Luckily I ordered far enough in advance that the item did arrive in time for the occasion.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Paying with PayPal is somehow very difficult, and items kept disappearing from the shopping cart.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    why should I pay tax for international shipping? Shopbop never asked me to pay US tax.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Love the shopping experience until it is time to check out. Tried to add a credit card 3x- deleted the other cards on file THEN it used the new credit card I put in the coupon code for free shipping, it was initially accepted, then the last page shipping was included so I went back and entered the shipping code again. This time it took. Need some tuning in the payment/shipping charge department-
    Dec 16, 2014