Bluefly Reviews

11/21/2014
Bluefly Ratings and User Reviews. Bluefly is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 135 reviews.
Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it ... Show More Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it simple for shoppers to find exactly what they want.

Bluefly Rating

More About Bluefly

Recent Reviews for Bluefly

• Nov 7, 2014
    I never saw a place where I could have this gift sent directly to recipient. I would certainly have done that.
    Great to know this site
  • Nov 7, 2014
    always dependable for great deals
  • Nov 5, 2014
    I added a coupon code and it was not applied
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Great options to sort by color and type of outfit. Allowed me to quickly find a very specific type of item which would be hard to do by going to individual retailers stores or websites. Prices were reasonable and indicating original retail price makes you feel like you saved money, but I certainly wouldn't have purchased those items at their original retail prices.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Looking for details on fabric content difficult. Looking forward to recieving hats for chemo.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    I tried to add a credit card, but it kept showing an expired card as my payment method, so I decided to pay through Amazon. Not a big deal, just a waste of a few mins.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    good selection generally; need more clothing appropriate for office; more quality basics without silly frills
    I like shopping Bluefly
  • Nov 2, 2014
    I spent over 30 minutes completing my order and I'm upset about the lost time. It was a painful process tring to add a new credit card, in fact, I couldn't do it and had to use the existing one on file that I didn't want to use. Also, there is no way to delete a card from my profile, even if its expired!!!! I only completed the order, after getting kicked out of the system, my shopping cart emptied by Bluefly! Then I started all over. Crazy! Too bad that I really wanted the pieces I'd shopped for.
  • Nov 1, 2014
    Bluefly is a wonderful shopping site. The site is easy to move around in and I find absolutely terrific deals. The customer reps are patient and helpful as well. I have recommended this site to many of my friends and coworkers. Unfortunately for my husband I enjoy shopping at Bluefly a little too much !
  • Oct 25, 2014
    This is my second purchase on Bluefly. I was rather satisfied with my first one and intend on shopping again soon!
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I love your website. Through your site, I've been able to expand my fashion knowledge & my style.
  • Oct 21, 2014
    A bit upset that I'm not qualified for the recent promotion code - FAMILY. Just no idea why I can't do it.
    Nov 3, 2014
    They really care of their customers and answered questions quickly.