Bluefly Reviews

10/22/2014
Bluefly Ratings and User Reviews. Bluefly is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 119 reviews.
Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it ... Show More Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it simple for shoppers to find exactly what they want.

Bluefly Rating

More About Bluefly

Recent Reviews for Bluefly

• Sep 17, 2014
    I love bluefly
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I am not happy with the shipping cost as they are different every time! It charged me different cost with different items. I prefer to have the standard flat rate rather than different rate! I have bad experience for my order this time as I chosen two item charged me $28 but if I changed to the other two items then end up $78! Therefore, I spent much time to spend wisely on lower my shipping cost! Sorry its really a huge money on shipping.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Thank you very much...!!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with customer service and merchandise selection at Blue Fly.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I entered a code for free shipping but I was still charged $7.95 for shipping. Why do I need to follow up to try to resolve that??? That is an opportunity for Bluefly to improve. Otherwise, it could have been a wonderful experience, and just awaiting my purchase rather than needing to follow up on the order process.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 19, 2014
    The photo on the website was not a accurate representation of the dress . The dress arrived a was not the same as shown. I am unhappy and do not have time to return the dress. You need to look at the dress inventory and change the photo The gathering on the front of the dress is not on actual dress. The dress does not gather at the center of the waist on back either. It has only a small amount at the bottom back 1/3 of dress. Very deceiving
  • Sep 11, 2014
    give a small gift with all $200 and up purchase and gift code for birthday
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Good shopping experience!
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Thank you for your interest.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    really like it but sometimes i feel like the site and selection are overwhelming. you have to know what you are looking for.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    difficulty choosing more than one brand a time, twice at check out I lost the items in my cart, had to start process all over again.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    the website had a few glitches, and it took a few hours to finally place my order. Customer service was very kind and helpful.
    Sep 16, 2014
    I ordered a fendi jours 2 bag, which was stolen off my doorstep. I never received the item and I was only refunded for my express shipping. The item was over $2,000 and a signature was not required. I have called customer service many times, they promise me that I will get a full refund and that they will contact me, I still haven't heard from a bluefly representative and still no refund. I have made a police report and a fedex complaint report, and now I will be making a dispute with my credit card. I never received the item I should not have to pay for it because bluefly was to lazy and cheep to require a signature for shipping for an expensive item that I payed almost $15 extra to ship. Over all I had a horrible experience and will not be returning to shop at bluefly, I will also warn everyone that I know of the company's incompetence. I am extremely disappointed and upset.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I always have a pleasant experience shopping at bluefly, excellent products at discounted prices.
    Sep 11, 2014
    I have ordered products from bluefly since 2007, so far I am very happy with the products I have purchased and their customer service.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    keep good price for good product plz
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Sep 11, 2014
    I ordered on August 29 and still have not received my order. It apparently was still in the US as of yesterday. I typically receive orders from US destinations within a week, and this is taking far too long. Especially when I keep receiving emails asking me to reply to a delivery/customer service survey.......very dissatisfied.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I received a coupon for $25 off first order. It wasn't applied at checkout. I did on-line chat and was told by Kim my order had to total $100. I added an item to my shopping card to bring the total over $100 and the $25 was still not applied.
    Sep 9, 2014