Bluefly Reviews

08/03/2015
Bluefly Ratings and User Reviews. Bluefly is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 1300 reviews.
Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it ... Show More Bluefly.com is the online store where fashion savvy customers can find apparel for men and women from more than 350 designer, accessory and home brands at discounts up to 75% off suggested retail prices. A leader in off-price apparel on the Web, Bluefly's customer-friendly Website offers 24/7 access, a 90-day money-back guarantee, and additional features that make it simple for shoppers to find exactly what they want.

Bluefly Rating

More About Bluefly

Recent Reviews for Bluefly

• Jul 3, 2015
    You gave me a $25.00 discount for taking the survey and for the first time order Code Welcome 25 and when I tried to use it had expired and that information was not given...needless to say disappointed .
    I only wear Ferragamo shoes and I always get my design at Bluefly website
    nice selection and sale
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Love blue fly..just wish had more edgy fashion
    Very good price
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Excellent 4th of July Sale - Love the additional 50% off. Can't wait to get my new dress. Your selection of Ladies Dresses and the Sale Prces are fantastic!!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    After much searching and agonizing, this was my best option.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I enterred the code for free shipping, but it still charged me me shipping
  • Jul 3, 2015
    the payment was little too tough.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Bluefly has cheaper price than the other similar website, and it has enough stock. But I think for the final sale or pre-owned the website can describes the flaw more clear.
    I Love Bluefly
    Great selection, great prices
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I had a great experience. As soon as I saw the pink bow necklace, you had me. I plan to use this site to make Christmas purchases for the young girls and older women in the family. My niece would love any of the necklaces that are pink including the bow, which I may go back in and get one more. I did sign up for you site, so now I am a client of yours. I may have seen you in the Elle magazine in my doctor's office, however it could have been online. Really to me it does not matter, I found you and I am happy. I tried to click on a few more items below. I had several more that describes my experience.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I love Bluefly! I'm updating my wardrobe after some weight loss and I would love some coupons. :)
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I called in to your customer service and Brandy was absolutely amazing. Super friendly and really helped me figure out my shipping.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    There was a point where I chose to continue shopping because my order was only about $40 from qualifying for the free shipping and while I was still shopping my entire cart disappeared and I had to start all over, not to mention 2 of the tops I had in my cart were gone because they sold out in that matter of minutes. I nearly canceled my entire shopping experience and am still extremely disappointed. There should be a policy in place that if I have items in my cart they should not be eliminated automatically while I am still shopping. I am very very bummed, actually apalled that that happened. Please advise and address, as I will not shop again until I know my cart is not going to disappear on me while I am still shopping.
    good experience, great price
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Due to the terrible and unrealistic return policy of 21 days, I never shop from Bluefly. I only use the webpage as a last resort when I really need to find something that I can't locate at any other store. I always hesitate when telling friends about Bluefly because of this return policy. Don't always recommend
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I found Bluefly through Pinterest pins. I fell in love with one swim suit in particular. I can't tell you how ecstatic to find that it was on sale nearly 60%! I of course interpreted that as fate and that the suit and I were destined to be united. I purchased it for an upcoming cruise I will be taking in August. My only qualm I had was the lack of photos/ different angles of the products. I decided to take a chance and go for it. I am anxious to see the suit when it arrives. Thank you Bluefly for the spectacular deal!
    Jul 3, 2015
    I was initially very excited for my purchase. It was a great deal on an adorable swimsuit. I was hesitant on buying because of the limited product views. But I took the plunge and ultimately was disappointed in the product. It was beautifully made and good quality but had I seen more views of the product i would have realized it was not what I imagined. I did my best to choose the right size based on the measurements but it still did not fit properly. It was final sale so now I have a swimsuit that I cannot wear nor can I exchange. Disappointed to say the least. Maybe I will bite one more bullet and order a size up.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Quality designer items for affordable prices. The most reliable online shopping site that I have ever visited.there items are of good quality
    Jul 3, 2015
    Quality products and very reliable company