BnB Tobacco Reviews

BnB Tobacco Ratings and User Reviews. BnB Tobacco is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 250 reviews.

BnB Tobacco Rating

More About BnB Tobacco

Recent Reviews for BnB Tobacco

• Sep 24, 2015
    Always a pleasure
  • Sep 23, 2015
    I can depend on having my order shipped in good time. That means a lot to me.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    have always had a very good experience with BnB. Product is great, service is good
  • Sep 21, 2015
    Good products and selection, delivery has always been correct and as expected in terms of time.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    They are My first choice for this type product
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Great cigars for my husband at a reasonable price
  • Sep 20, 2015
    BnB is always the best way to get my smoking products. Everything from pipes to tobacco are always as advertised. Also, BnB does not overcharge for shipping...They are the best!
  • Sep 19, 2015
    It would help a lot if I could continue shopping after adding each item. Besides that, we love the site and will continue to purchase our tobacco needs from here alone.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    This is a test run!
  • Sep 18, 2015
  • Sep 18, 2015
    i like their product reviews
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Sometimes difficult to do checkout.
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Sep 22, 2015
    Didn't have what I ordered, although the website said it was in stock. Took a day or two later to get my order because I had to substitute. Found what you didn't have at a different site in n.c. for 4$ cheaper. All in all I give you a 7.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    Always excellent service, products always fresh, excellent prices.
    Sep 22, 2015
    As usual, EXCELLENT service Jim T
  • Sep 9, 2015
    BnB Tobacco has excellent products at a very good price. You can't go wrong here.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    i have been very satisfied with all my orders and the product of B&B and will continue to order these products exclusively for them and continue to recommend them to my friends and family .
  • Sep 6, 2015
    EXCELLENT selection, service, and support!
    Sep 23, 2015
    Clementine Churchills (in Maduro) are my very favorite cigar, and very reasonably priced. I plan on a long and happy relationship with BnB!
  • Sep 5, 2015
    Sep 20, 2015
    I had to call due to no shipping notice to find out product was back ordered. I ordered & received product from another company but still don't have my credit from BnB.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Sep 17, 2015
    I bought the product based on BnB's review, I did not however think it was as good as I was lead to believe but I will purchase other products in the future.