BnB Tobacco Reviews

09/15/2014
BnB Tobacco Ratings and User Reviews. BnB Tobacco is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 408 reviews.

BnB Tobacco Rating

More About BnB Tobacco

Recent Reviews for BnB Tobacco

• Sep 4, 2014
    This seems like a new company that has their stuff together. Always fast shipping and has what I need. Thanks BandB!!!!!
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I am very satisfied with the products and the prices offered by BNB Tobacco. I would highly recommend them to a friend and plan on doing that very thing when the opportunity arises.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    It is nice to find a place that has pricing affordable for people on fixed incomes. Love this store and have told everyone I know to check it out.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    BnB has always been great to deal with. Ordering and shipping the best. Thanks for your service
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I have been buying my tobacco from BnB Tobacco for over two years now and won't go anywhere else. I like there Cherokee tobacco. there are very few steams and a good flavor. I have tried other brands but like this one best. BnB tobacco is the only place I will buy my tobacco.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    why is my tobacco now very dry, and really hard to make my cig's. And what can I do to help this. I've heard people saing i should peal an orange and put the peelings in the tobacco bag to help with the dryness. Please tell me what to do?
    they are great
    been with ya for 5 years
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Overall good experience website needs a little improvement, in the search category needs more options.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I always get the orde of cigars I want and always on time. Thanks
  • Sep 1, 2014
    good products and fast shipping
  • Sep 1, 2014
    im am very satisfied with all aspects for not only this website and shopping threw it but the customer service with this business is out standing!!!!!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I have ordered from this site for almost a year and though I like the product , the website is very frustrating, In the last year the the site has never let me log into my account, it normally doesn't take my password . I also have had problems with the site not working ,,, normally it takes me 2 -3 times to actually place my order. I really like the product , but the constant frustration with the website makes me look around for a better company.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great pricing. Continuously revolving selections so make sure to come back and check inventory frequently.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Never any problems. Competitive prices and quick delivery.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    First time at the site. Came because my girlfriend, knowing I love cigars, got me a groupon. Seemed to be a site with a vast selection at a fair price.
    Sep 5, 2014
    Great cigars at a great price, delivered at a great speed.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Sep 2, 2014
    The torpedoes are ok. The Churchills are very poor quality. I haven't smoked many of them. They burned poorly and the wrapper was so thin it split. I'll be a while before I can try some more. I'm inthe hospital having surgery. Ken
  • Aug 18, 2014
    good job in your service!
    Sep 2, 2014