BnB Tobacco Reviews

08/28/2015
BnB Tobacco Ratings and User Reviews. BnB Tobacco is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 253 reviews.

BnB Tobacco Rating

More About BnB Tobacco

Recent Reviews for BnB Tobacco

• Aug 9, 2015
    all what i can say is the bnb tobacco saved me alot of money buy providing me roll your own supplies from tubes to tobacco thanks bnb its the only online store i buy from . and it deliever so fast. take between 2 to 3 days to come by my door
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Very clean and attractive page with great selection.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    i dont like having to pay 200.00 $ for free shiping i liked it beter win it was 120.00 $ for free shiping butt over all its been a good site with littel problems i have had problems be for with a order that i purchased online
    VERY GOOD PRODUCTS AND FAST DELIVERY
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I order from BnB tobacco because they offer the eVo e-liquid (spearmint) that I enjoy, and I can rarely find it elsewhere. They seem to have it in stock most of the time and the prices are fair.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    bnb has always been my supplier for tobacco and I feel thy do a very good job with customer service and quality
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I am happy that I found BNB tobacco, I am a frequent buyer from this website. It is easy to navigate on my phone, however, on the computer it is nearly impossible with all of the adds and offers that fill up the screen. I thought at first it was my computer, but quickly realized it was the website. Besides that, I think everything else is great; finding items and checkout is a breeze! The only thing I hope for is that Sparrow Menthol Tobacco #23 goes back down to $10.99. I feel like that was a fair price, especially with shipping costs these days. Thank you for making and supplying such great products, and also for keeping the cost of these items reasonable!
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Products on the website show in stock but order is rejected due to out of stock... Happens frequently. Website search functionality is not great
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Easy to order, the prices are good and fast delivery.
    Great shopping experience.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    fast shipping and good service
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Easy to order! Very Satisfied!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Best website fir cigars on the planet
  • Aug 3, 2015
    only problem I have had...some of the e-tron cigs...are bad.....like 10 or 15 out of the two box's I purchase.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    BnB, & its website made my on-line shopping experience quick & easy.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I have been doing bussiness with BnB for many years. There service and kind understanding when a mistake has been made has convinced me that they are the only company that I will do bussiness with. My orders are filled quickly and I feel very secure doing bussiness with them. I have told many people about them and did my best to convince them to conduct there bussiness with them also.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I love the site, very clear and easy to find the products I want. The prices are great and the product is quality.
    Aug 3, 2015
    Service is great, web site is easy to manage, product is great as well as the price
  • Jul 23, 2015
    bnb tobacco is a great place to shop
    Aug 2, 2015