Boatstore.com Reviews

10/21/2014
Boatstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Boatstore.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 10/09/2014.

Boatstore.com Rating

More About Boatstore.com

Recent Reviews for Boatstore.com

• Oct 9, 2014
    I called Customer Service before placing order. Had two product questions which Wayne provided answers for. He was friendly and helpful. Nice to talk with a real person and not get bounced all over tying to find someone that has the answers.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    All is good
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Prices were competitive and items easy to find with search.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I did not feel that the search engine did an adequate job of finding products on your web site. It took excessive time to locate the items needed due to a failure of keyword search.
    Oct 18, 2014
    The item pictured was not the item shipped. When contacted I was informed that they just had to many items to keep all the items current. In this case the color was important and was not not as pictured. That is a key factor in ordering and it should be monitored and kept up to date.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Good value, easy web site to use.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    So far so good (smile)
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    Having made a purchase partially based on the price of the item and the quoted cost of the shipping, I was surprised and disappointed to receive a call that I had to have my items cut in half (they were 8' long) or my card would be charged an additional shipping charge. I then had to calculate if I should eat that additional cost versus spend additional time figuring out whether I could get the shorter pieces cut to meet the needs of the job. Then I was notified that the item had shipped. Now I have to check my card on line to see if I was billed the extra charge. My life is busy, and I don't have time for this. I think if you quote a shipping cost, that should be the shipping cost. Period.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Great prices, wide selection
    Sep 26, 2014
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Great price on the trailer jack.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    You guys seem to have good prices on Racor filters
  • Sep 2, 2014
    nice site-well designed and easy to use.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Good experience overall. Great prices. I would suggest that you add subcategories to your list to make shopping easier.
    Sep 12, 2014
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I found the purchase easy to find and reasonable prices.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    There is no way that this product cost that much to ship. I paid almost as much in shipping as I did for the product.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Large assortment of products with reasonable prices
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Your web site would not show me my total purchase after selecting a shipping method before asking for my payment information. I had to return to the shopping cart page to see the final total, and then continue to fill out my shipping address a second timeWhy don't you skip the shipping address questions for those who use PayPal, since that provides that info automatically?
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Great web-site, easy to navigate and fined what you need. Check out process seamless.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Merry Christmas, ill see you again...
  • Jul 31, 2014
    No photo available of product ordered. Only text description and part number were available.
    Aug 11, 2014
    Item not available for the price quoted. Order cancelled.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    1ST time hope all workes out
    Aug 12, 2014
    Over a month for order to be shipped. with no contact,had to keep calling,no E-Mail reply. Should have some way to update your order is delayed