Reviews Ratings and User Reviews. does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/22/2015.

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 22, 2015
    First purchase. Good prices. Shipping was a bit high...
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Need to carry Yamaha parts
  • Oct 27, 2015
    Nice website and prices
  • Oct 22, 2015
    Nov 3, 2015
    Thanks for your help! very pleased !
  • Oct 13, 2015
    very easy to due business with.
  • Oct 12, 2015
    I liked the price but was a bit surprised at the shipping costs for 2 gallons of liquid. I was not given any other options nor was I given an expected arrival date. I need this order in hand 4 days from now and have no way of knowing if it will arrive in time.
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Oct 23, 2015
    I have not received the order.
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Oct 15, 2015
    Product cleaned but I wish I knew that the ingredients included sodium hydroxide which explained why the pH was 14. I may have opted for an alternative as the aluminum surface appears etched (dull).
  • Oct 7, 2015
    Oct 15, 2015
    their website was fairly easy to get around in and I learned where to go it got better, pictures were very helpful as were tables to compare gph on fuel filters.. when I need more refills I will reorder... thanks
  • Sep 22, 2015
    prices and selection look great
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Guy that answered to phone was helpful but crabby!
  • Sep 21, 2015
    First time here, but very pleased with my experience. I will return in the future.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    shipping is a little high, wish they offered cheaper of free shipping over 25 dollars... I would deal with them more
  • Sep 13, 2015
    great purchase experience better prices than ebay
  • Sep 4, 2015
    The only issue I had was the checkout proces was slow to load. I checked other sites to make sure it wasn't my computer, but they were all fast. Also, shipping is way too high.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    The only thing is that the checkout page could be improved.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    As an international customer, I have better experience with FedEx shipping compared to UPS. hopefully you will include this shipping option in the near future.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I will be back to shop again in the future.
    Sep 4, 2015