Boatstore.com Reviews

03/05/2015
Boatstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Boatstore.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 02/26/2015.

Boatstore.com Rating

More About Boatstore.com

Recent Reviews for Boatstore.com

• Feb 26, 2015
    Boatstore.com prices were far more competive than anyone else I compared them against. Granted I only purchased a sediment bowl for a fuel filter, it was still musch less and available.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Customer service is easy to work with.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I would have taken a slower, cheaper shipping option, had one been available. I assume my items are in stock and ready to ship. I would have liked to have seen confirmation of this, but I did not.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    good experience in all sections
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I would like to see pictures of both sides of the items that I am looking at purchasing. The back side sometimes is different on some items. I also think you need to look into shipping with the USPS as they have boxes that a lot of your items would fit in that are a lot cheaper.
    Feb 28, 2015
    The item has not been installed yet but I believe everything is going to work well.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Easy to use web page
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Great selection of products!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I found Boatstore by google search for a specific diesel fuel/water separator. Not only did they have just about every filter and fitting you can imagine, the prices are unbeatable. I will definitely order from them again.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Ebay and amazom, lost to better prices and shipping charges that I recieved from boatstore.com.....and searching 4 to 6 pages on the search windows. Which took in to around 50 sites. I went into these sites chose what I was looking for and added shipping...and returned to boat store.com for the best pricing and shipping prices..and ordered my items...and will be a returning customer...I thank you
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I would have liked to have found a discount code at least for shipping online. Makes you feel like your an educated consumer. Lol
  • Dec 26, 2014
    good prices easy cheakout
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Jan 5, 2015
    The order arrived a day ahead of their estimated delivery date.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Easy,Fast, and had what I wanted,
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great shopping experience from start to finish
    Dec 29, 2014
    Great shopping experience!!!! Easy to order, and received in good condition in a timely matter
  • Dec 13, 2014
    exc company to do business with....they always have what I need
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Quick and easy. Thank you.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Extremely knowledgeable and helpful staff. Great prices and reasonable shipping.
    Dec 26, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 8, 2014
    Product was as I expected. Time to deliver was longer than expected