Boatstore.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Boatstore.com Reviews

04/25/2017
Boatstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Boatstore.com is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 62 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2017.

Boatstore.com Rating

More About Boatstore.com

Recent Reviews for Boatstore.com

!
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Easy to navigate on good selection of products
    Apr 24, 2017
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Found everything that I was looking for all in one place. All other sites I checked had some of the things I was looking for but no one else had everything. Made it very easy to order.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Was not happy that I couldn't order over the phone. I don't like putting my info over the internet
  • Apr 23, 2017
    Nothing to comment until I get the order.
  • Mar 29, 2017
    Apr 23, 2017
    I have still not received the product I ordered. After I inquired, I was tlold it was back ordered. I had to ask follow-up questions to get information about then it might be shipped. they initiate no communication, but respond only cryptically when asked.
  • Apr 21, 2017
    Rapid and good
    Apr 21, 2017
    The part was backordered and didn't when they would get them in.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Good price. Thank you.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Good website easy to navigate
  • Apr 09, 2017
    Very pleased so far with the process, will check back in in a couple days to see if everything arrives on-time and correctly.
    Apr 18, 2017
    It clearly stated not to check Shipping unless it was air or freight, so I did not, and factored this into the cost of the items, hence why I shopped here. Then a day later a get a request to pay for delivery where it said there was no delivery charge, so I had to pay more shipping then I would have it I went thru defender or jamestown boat supplies. Won't waste my time shopping here ever again.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    Shipping a little expensive...
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Checkout process was subpar. I could not add to quality of an item without having to input my personal items and CC info again
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Good web site easy to use
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Shipping charge a little high. I almost purchased elsewhere
  • Apr 09, 2017
    awesome
  • Mar 24, 2017
    Apr 07, 2017
    Products ordered 24 MAR 17. No email confirmation.Bizrate request for review 02 APR.Scheduled for shipment email 03 APR (NOTE: not SHIPPED but scheduled with out a shipping date).Items delivered 05 APR.Boatstore reminder to review 06 APR.Bizrate request for review 07 APR.Tell me what's going on with my order from start to finish. The only way I knew my order was placed is my checking my credit card. No status of "in or out of stock", no estimated shipping dates or delivery dates. Totally unlike any other online purchase experience. I'll start my own company or buy direct from China before I order from Boatstore.com again.
  • Apr 07, 2017
    I switched to you as a supplier for this item because your shipping was much more reasonable. We order a lot of these. We'll be back.
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Apr 06, 2017
    I ordered a couple of items that did not meet the shipping criteria so I added some deck Chair Covers. I received an email after several days from placing the order that the covers where not available so Boatstore.Com simply cancelled my order. the fact that some items where not available after I placed my order is not my fault and the balance of my order should have been without question or additional charge. I did find all of the items at Defender.com and at a cheaper price.
  • Mar 20, 2017
    Felt like I recieved a good product for a fare price.
    Apr 05, 2017
    Was shopping on line for for a product to clean our pontoon boat an came across your web site. watched a Youtube vidio and it was just what i was looking for.