Bobbi Brown Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Bobbi Brown Reviews

02/19/2017
Bobbi Brown Ratings and User Reviews. Bobbi Brown is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 4049 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Bobbi Brown

2016 Winner

Bobbi Brown Rating

More About Bobbi Brown

Recent Reviews for Bobbi Brown

• Feb 18, 2017
    Love the skin care products. I have seen a big change in my skin when I started using Bobbi Brown.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    the web site is slow and does not always respond and your gifts do not always come with my purcases?
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Great ethos -- includes diverse skin tones and shades.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I love this foundation. Hopefully they will make more of this kind.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Feb 18, 2017
    I got 3 mini lipsticks complimentary with this order. I understood that they were going to be 3 different colors and they were all the same color.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I love Bobbi Brown products. I have been using them for a very long time but this will be the first purchase I make for myself from Bobbi Brown!
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I would normally purchase at Nordstrom but will not shop there again because of their politics. Too bad as there are nice people working at your counter
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I have sensitive skin and I use the stick foundation. I love this foundation, it's smooth and provides full coverage. It's easy to use as well. I was so happy to get samples of other Bobbi products like the face cream and BB cream. I've been wanting to try these! I spend more than I've ever spent on foundation but it's worth every dollar.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I love Bobbi products, I just can't afford them these days. I lost my job so I can only get little things here and there.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    I love it very much
  • Feb 06, 2017
    NA
    Love her products
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Have been using for many years.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I started using Bobbi Brown products about a year ago and have become hooked on the product. I was offered a sample of the two eye shadows I bought so decided to go online to buy direct rather than drive 50 miles up to the Nordstrom's to purchase.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    I love her products, which I could spurge more often
  • Feb 09, 2017
    I love love love Bobbi Brown products and I find the website easy to use. The products are expensive, but I feel that what I get for my money is worth it and Bobbi also has so many amazing special offers that I do feel I generally get a reasonable deal.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    check out ws longer I had to enter my card twice..?
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Your retail partners don't keep your product in stock, so I have to order online. I pay for delivery when I don't ever really pay delivery charges anymore. If Bizrate spams me, I'll never shop at bobbi brown again.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Love the few products I have tried.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Bobbi is my "go to" face product.