Bobbi Brown Reviews

08/26/2015
Bobbi Brown Ratings and User Reviews. Bobbi Brown is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 437 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown make... Show More Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown makeup artist for guidance on how best to use their products.
Circle of Excellence - Bobbi Brown

2013 Winner

Bobbi Brown Rating

More About Bobbi Brown

Recent Reviews for Bobbi Brown

I love this product!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I used the online chat for recommendations and I thought it was fantastic!!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Love Bobbie Brown make-up and skin care products. It's all I use. They are not available in my hometown.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Wanted to talk with someone online however the chat was never working. The first few days it was because it was outside of hours however today (the first time I've been available during the hours) it was not working even tho it was within the times. It was frustrating as I need to buy the makeup and wanted to discuss it with someone, I just guessed and I am hoping it will be the right thing.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Love all Bobbi Brown products.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I'm really excited to try your products I aspire to become a makeup artist and start a YouTube channel. I sadly made the purchase behind my boy friends back because I'm a stay at home mom and we are tight on money but once I receive it he'll most likely be ok with it ha ha ha he knows I've always wanted it to use on clients. I'm hoping this gets me far because I'm truly excited to use your products and to share with the world.. I really appreciate the discount hopefully you share more discounts my way so I can share your products and recommend to other beautiful LOVELYS.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I love Bobbie Brown Cosmetics.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Love the corrector products. Haven't tried any of the others, but hope to.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have been very satisfied with the products and have noticed an improvement in my skin's appearance
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have started liking Bobbi Brown and I support the fact that she believes in creating quality products that wouldn't harm the skin and will only do good.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have enjoyed Bobbi Brown cosmetics, and feel they are of good quality
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Enjoy the convenience of online orders. Have also been impressed by makeup artists when shopping BB in stores.
    I love the quality of Bobbi Brown products. It's my main brand of cosmetics
  • Aug 26, 2015
    the website needs to be made a little easier for checking out
    Good shopping experience
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have reactions to all makeup and creams with the exception of the extra repair face and eye creams by Bobbi. Shopping online was easy. It would be helpful to have the ability to save favorite items in a wish list.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I obviously love and am very faithful to the Bobbi Brown name for a reason. I only wish that when choosing samples I had more options. I am always telling people about certain products and often give them my free samples to get them to the good side of makeup. Sometimes I wait till the samples are better before ordering or buying anything from the store. So much out there is just masking and clogging your skin, Bobbi's products truly have your skins health held first before anything else. I tell people it might be more expensive than what your used to paying but once you see the difference you won't be wasting your money on cheeper products that ruin your skin or just coverup imperfections. By spending a little bit more you truly start to love the skin you have, and that is priceless.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I love it ❤️
    I'm just loving it. ❤️
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I love gel Bobbi Brown but I wish they had really good coverage foundations.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I think most items are very lovely.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    This as my first time shopping online with Bobbi Brown so I was unsure of color I should buy. I opened a chat window & a woman named Kim asked me a few questions & eventually told me what color would suit me best. It was some of the best customer service I have ever experienced, especially online.