Bobbi Brown Reviews

07/24/2014
Bobbi Brown Ratings and User Reviews. Bobbi Brown is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2216 reviews.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown make... Show More Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown makeup artist for guidance on how best to use their products.
Circle of Excellence - Bobbi Brown

2013 Winner

Bobbi Brown Rating

More About Bobbi Brown

Recent Reviews for Bobbi Brown

• Jul 24, 2014
    Best lip products ever!!! Cured my irritated lips.Love free overnight shipping!!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I love Bobby's makeup, but it is very expensive.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Really disappointed chew my concealer duo doesn't have replacement tubs. Such a waste to now have to carry around two compacts one for yellow powder and one for concealer.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Great products! This is my first time to order online. I usually go to the mall to get my products (where they know me by name) but I liked the fact that you get free overnight shipping and a free mini eye cream to try.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I am a long time user of Bobbi Brown products, the only one I truly miss is the rouge large lipstick style blusher. It was an easier applyer tool for blush.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    love the products and ease of ordering online. Great if you have established preferences for these products without going to the mall!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    absolutely the best product for skin, makeup, etc..... goes a long way and wears beautifully. working two jobs, and need very little touch up before starting my evening.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I love Bobbi and her philosophy! I was put into her Teenage Beauty Book with my soccer team when I was a child, and I have been a loyal follower and "student" of hers ever since :)
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I love Bobbi Brown products!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Never tried her product. But my skin is getting very, very sensitive.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Could not see color of foundation well. Used Warm Sand in the past and was glad to see Cool Sand. Would have liked it in Moisture Rich Foundation better.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I am very busy and do not have time to get to the store at Hanes Mall. The ladies there are have been extremely helpful and are the main reason I am still with Bobbi Brown today.. One time sticks out in my memory. I was going through a stressful time and my skin was breaking out very badly. I stopped and spoke to Meagan and she gave me samples of products to try to calm my skin down.. IT WORKED.. I went back purchased what she gave me in full sizes and I have used nothing but Bobbi Brown's products on my skin since that time and not had a problem. No matter what the problem even if it is as simple as updating my look they have always went above and beyond to help me. I am a loyal Bobbi Brown customer and feel horrible that I was not able to run in and pick up this item from them not only because they would get the credit but I enjoy stopping in for a moment to catch up. The Bobbi Brown counter at Hanes Mall is the epitome of customer service, knowledge, friendliness & helpfulness.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I love your products! They are natural, long-lasting and don't make you break ou.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I LOVE Bobbi Brown products and usually buy them at Nordstroms. It was very difficult to navigate this web site and I like to check out as a guest, which was not an option. It took ALOT of time and Im not sure i will use the website again.On the upside, its easy to see the colors on this site.
    Love this makeup
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Keep up the great work making beautiful products!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I submitted a question to the online make up consultant and got a quick response which was great.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    LOVE the products....website difficult to use....
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I love the cosmetics...love the quality...packaging...color....simplicity
    Jul 23, 2014
    In the next few days, I plan to look into my ability to return the two lipsticks that I ordered. They are too light in color and not what I expected.