Bobbi Brown Reviews

01/30/2015
Bobbi Brown Ratings and User Reviews. Bobbi Brown is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 3204 reviews.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown make... Show More Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown makeup artist for guidance on how best to use their products.
Circle of Excellence - Bobbi Brown

2013 Winner

Bobbi Brown Rating

More About Bobbi Brown

Recent Reviews for Bobbi Brown

• Jan 29, 2015
    The make up quality is great as is the packaging. The free shipping is a surprise bonus. Bobbi has a great message that allows her customers to rally behind her. I'd like to see some BOGO offers.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I've used her products for years and love them. I like the money back promise if you don't care for product color or quality...which I don't think quality would ever be an issue. I enjoy the fact that the products are easy to apply.
    love all the products
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Love all products purchased to date...mostly at Macy's...first time ordering online!
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Can't wait to try these products. The site was so easy to navigate and checkout was a breeze!
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I love the cosmetics. They are a bit pricey but they are quality items. The processing of the steps in the ordering procedure are fairly slow. I often wonder if a "error" signal is trying to come on as it cranks and cranks. Just too slow.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    It's my first time to purchase items online and I am very satisfied. I've been purchasing off line before and I always wanted to purchase online. The products here are very natural and very well-made. Especially the skin products fits very well to me.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Love the pretty powerful slogan it takes make up and its application to a new level!!
    Great website and products
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Love the products - free shipping a plus
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I love Bobbi Brown products because it is the only product that I have used and did not cause me skin problems. I wish the product was not so expensive.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Love the gel eyeliner - it is the best ever!!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great product. Have a wonderful lady in town that works with me. Very special. Sara B at Nordstrom
  • Jan 28, 2015
    I like her emphasis on a more natural look. But I'd like to see more emphasis on the older woman by the beauty industry in general. I would love to see love to see more images of older women on the website and in the ads. Something I noticed recently: when looking for a hair salon and Googling to look at some that had been recommended to me, I was annoyed that all images on these sites are of very young models. There are a huge number of women in my baby boomer age range and what I am looking for is a salon, or a cosmetics company, that is in tune with MY needs and what I would like to look like. I don't want to look like a model who just stepped off the runway in Paris. So why are these salon websites filled with those images only? Don't they want customers like me? Why hasn't the beauty world gotten that message yet? I almost feel insulted by it--as if I should be trying, at any age, to emulate what young models look like.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I'm a long time user of Bobbie Brown especially eye and other make up products. I love them !
    Jan 29, 2015
    I've enjoyed the Bobbie Brown make-up products for a long time and often try something new. I've been using the brightening finishing powder in nudes and love it. Thank you Bobbie for great products!
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Jan 29, 2015
    I absolutely love the effect that this product has on my skin! I'm also enjoying the samples that I received as well. BB products deliver the same results over and over! I am a faithful buyer and I always share products that I love!
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Everything was fine until I tried to check out. I had to go back three times to get thru the check out experience.
    Jan 28, 2015
    I wanted samples of the tinted moisturizing balm but didn't see where I could order samples so got full size instead. I didn't get the right color. I sent it back with the paper marked to exchange it for the next lighter shade. I got an email that my money had been refunded. Overall, I'm ok with that because I wasn't overly fond of the scent. I also got a moisturizer and have been breaking out with acne since starting to use it. I'm 55 years old. I haven't had to deal with acne for decades.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Jan 29, 2015
    You discontinued my product. I spent hours reading customer reviews to find a new one. Then you discontinued the color I use in another product. Finally I place an order and when I receive it it's missing an item. I'm not happy with the product I ordered to replace the one you discontinued