Bobbi Brown Reviews

08/31/2015
Bobbi Brown Ratings and User Reviews. Bobbi Brown is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 590 reviews.
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown make... Show More Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers a full line of cosmetics including eye, cheek, lip and nail colors, fragrances, skincare products and a variety of accessories. The site features the latest beauty and style news, fashion trend reports, expert makeup tips, a store locator and more. Shoppers can even send email inquiries directly to a professionally trained Bobbi Brown makeup artist for guidance on how best to use their products.
Circle of Excellence - Bobbi Brown

2013 Winner

Bobbi Brown Rating

More About Bobbi Brown

Recent Reviews for Bobbi Brown

• Aug 28, 2015
    I love that the live chat is easy to use and the artist, on live chat, answers very prompt on assisting me on what I have questions on.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    have been using her products since early 90's when i first purchased at blomingdales the best colors. long lasting beautiful color but she's getting really pricey
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have used bobbi brown cosmetics for years including their skin care line. I am no longer using the skin care products because they are too oily and block my pours making me sweat. I know you Dermalogica.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Can't live without my favorite Bobbi Brown products!
    I love your eye liner
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Love the make up for the aging woman
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have used Bobbi Brown for the past 6 years and am very satisfied with the products. The ladies at the counter are always courteous and willing to help me. They frequently introduce me to the new products. I enjoy your bi-yearly events in the department store. I always learn something new.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    one of my favorite brands!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    shopping at Bobbi Brown online and consulting a makeup artist via online chat, using your own picture, is like having your own personal makeup artist! They are so helpful.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I absolutely love Bobbi Brown, once I started wearing it I threw out all my other make up.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I work at sephora and LOVE recommending Bobbi Brown to all clients.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Hello my name is Jenette. I love to use the Bobbi brown cosmetics. Very satisfied with quality of cosmetics.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Many of your powders are fragile and fall apart They are not available to replace The cream shadows dry out
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I love Bobbi Brown. My online purchases have always been great. I would love to try your foundation and concealer, I am currently not satisfied with mine. I can't find any stores around me that sell Bobbi Brown so it's making it hard to try/buy. I know you offer free shipping and returns on those products, but the timeline of that takes so long.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Please don't discontinue the Rose Berry Lipstick, it's all I've used for years and I live 10 months of the year in Ireland.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Eyebrow pencil is exceptionaly long lasting but by the end of my day I have to reapply...it said stays on till I remove it....that's not true....but lasts longer than any other and I really like the color........gel eye liner did not meet my expectations. Said it doesn't wear off till taken off...false.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I love Bobbi Brown from the great quality cosmetics, skincare and tools to the special offers and easy shopping experience. The cosmetics are all richly pigmented and last a long time. I also love the wide selection of brushes. One of my favorites are the sets.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I received my order the day after purchase. I couldn't believe how fast it came. I was expecting at least a week. It was package so beautifully and the products are beautiful too! I'm so happy with the whole experience. I think Bobbie Brown will be my go to for cosmetics and skin care from now on. I received a couple of samples of eye cream and pore perfection and was very impressed with the quality. Love it!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    The Eye Repair smoothes out eye wrinkles beautifully! The only eye shadow I wear now is the cream shadow in the jar. It lasts all day & never creases!